JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
Enjoy guys, I'm stuck tending a HUGE garage sale.
If it gets too hot I'll go hide in "The Room"… :p 1C7ABAAB-720F-42AA-BAF7-37CE1DE713A8.jpeg

Car wasn't liking the drive home. It's been a long time since I've felt a vehicle struggle with heat, I was really surprised it felt so sluggish. Temp gauge on the dash read 110 just at the Clackamas 205 overpass.

Once unpacked and the shade hit the side of the house the hot tub is on I jumped in. Set it to 96 a few days ago. Felt good.

Thanks for hosting @Cogs and thanks for lunch @citizen a

I couldn't imagine sitting out there in the heat like that, it was bad enough to sit in the shade in the shop with the big bubblegum fan blowing hot air…
I had to take four or five trips into "the room".
It was real nice up where we were, Jim. A slight breeze helped and most of the cleanup area was in the shade. It was the 'After Party' where it was hot. Direct sunshine on the firing line. Otherwise, I wonder if we even hit 90 up there. We were done around 11:30 and proceeded with the lunch and prizes. I left about 3 and it was still nice. So we didn't feel the real heat till we came down off the mountain.

It was good to see everyone today. It was amazing the difference after the cleaning was done. I am also very appreciative of Clackamas County Dump Stoppers being up there to haul away the loot. That sure took some pressure off. I am also very grateful to all of the kind people who shared their toys generously with my two boys. They have been talking non stop about it. And again, thanks @Cogs for putting this event together. Go TNL!

If it is this hot at another clean-up, I will volunteer for the pressure washer duty. Great to see everyone and meet the new people. It was a lot of fun.
The pool was nice when we got home. Going to start the unload process soon. We got a lot done as a group and the areas looked great.

It was real nice up where we were, Jim. A slight breeze helped and most of the cleanup area was in the shade. It was the 'After Party' where it was hot. Direct sunshine on the firing line. Otherwise, I wonder if we even hit 90 up there. We were done around 11:30 and proceeded with the lunch and prizes. I left about 3 and it was still nice. So we didn't feel the real heat till we came down off the mountain.
That sounds like a great time to be had, love the mountains! Glad it was tolerable for all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top