JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Meet at Mary's Peak?

• Total voters
Shout out to all our supporting vendors of the Marys Peak Cleanup Event on Sept 23rd! Now it's your turn to show your support to them! Give 'em a high five and a big thank you!

Vendors.jpg

And... we're adding to this list... Thor Targets and Coyote Supply! (Info coming soon!).

Thor logo.jpg

Coyote Supply Web.jpg

Man! I'm gonna need a trailer to haul all this stuff! U-haul reserved!!!

This cleanup has more free give-a-way stuff than any cleanup before! I sure hope someone shows up to win it! :) Be sure to click the 'Going' button at the top of the page!

See y'all Sunday!

Silent Auction: We'll have a couple special items available for bidding in our silent auction! Help support Trash No Land in our endeavors to save and improve recreational shooting on public lands!
Sept 23rd!
Supported donations from Leupold Optics, Cabela's Tualatin and a special guy named Cal! Thank You!!!

Silent Auction Items.jpg

I can pack some of it home for you ;)
I rented the trailer so I'm good to go. Thanks for the offer!

The return trip will be much lighter and won't really need the trailer. ...Hey... Since I won't need the trailer for the return trip,... I could leave it as a target ("for the next guy")! Ouuuhhh, pack it with Tannerite! Man, I'm liken this idea! :D :eek::s0038: BOOM!

and recreational target shooting became history that day. :(

Side note: Officer Al always brings some Tannerite for the free raffles (he's also bringing a bunch of extra ammo of various calibers)! Last time I went, I won Tannerite 3 different times! I gave each one back because I didn't have any private land to use it on. (Just a hint of the extra kind of stuff that's given away free at this cleanup)! ;)

Thor Targets is throwing down on this cleanup! They are offering up a 6" Thor Gong! Made from 3/8″ armored steel and fully backed by their limited lifetime warranty. Thor Gongs are the perfect add-on to their armored Thor Gong Stand! Thank you Thor Targets LLC & Custom CNC, Brownsville, OR!

Sun, Sept 23rd!

I need this in my life.
Have you been watching their videos? I love 'em! They show legal and responsible shooting and a good backstop! They young kid is doing really good! I especially like the video on their website home page. Good stuff!

(No dog in the fight, as Lars always says. I don't have a Thor Target and have never met them. But I'm really thinkin 'bout it!).

They gave me 12 inch gong which retails for $50. Just talked with the owner to be honest about it. And he said the 12 inch gong is what he wanted to donate. Thank you Thor Targets

Thor will be at the ARPC gun show. On your way through Albany, you can make your wallet lighter and the Uhaul heavier.:) We could all try it out Saturday evening while we are camping.

Thor will be at the ARPC gun show. On your way through Albany, you can make your wallet lighter and the Uhaul heavier.:) We could all try it out Saturday evening while we are camping.
Ha ha ha! But I don't have the Tannerite yet!

My wallet just got too thin as it is. Can't stop at Thor's just yet!

Googled the Mary's Peak clsanup 2018. A lot of publicity. Listed in
BLM
USFS
Trash No Land
Northwest Firearms
Facebook
Article in the Corvallis Gazette Times
Multiple area businesses
Benton County Sheriff's web page
This will be fun to watch and participate in. Very curious what the people count will be.
Thanks for everyone's help

Googled the Mary's Peak clsanup 2018. A lot of publicity. Listed in
BLM
USFS
Trash No Land
Northwest Firearms
Facebook
Article in the Corvallis Gazette Times
Multiple area businesses
Benton County Sheriff's web page
This will be fun to watch and participate in. Very curious what the people count will be.
Thanks for everyone's help
Cool! I haven't seen the Gazette story! I'll have to google it! Thanks for the report!

Coyote Supply, Eugene, OR! Thank you for your donations to the Marys Peak Cleanup Sept 23rd!

Plano weekend series 3700 tackle box,
Gatco knife sharpening kit,
Ontario 2-knife hunters kit with sheath,
Schrade button lock urban camo pocket knife,
Smith & Wesson pocket knife.

SWEET!!! Thank you, @Kurt82

Coyote Supply Donation.jpg

Coyote Supply Web.jpg

Dogs provided but please bring a dish! Or snacks, donuts, chips, salad, cookies, drinks... It will be a well deserved community picnic! Next Sunday, Sept 23rd!

Lunch.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads