JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Meet at Mary's Peak?

• Total voters
Check out the ammo we gave away! 5.56 on the right and 12 ga on the left.

MP Prizes Ammo.jpg
But the most popular prize, that went first thing, was the target shooters gear kits!

MP Prizes Shooters Gear.jpg
We call a raffle number and if it's your number, you may choose what you'd like from the prize table. These were popular kits!

Thor Targets is throwing down on this cleanup! They are offering up a 6" Thor Gong! Made from 3/8″ armored steel and fully backed by their limited lifetime warranty. Thor Gongs are the perfect add-on to their armored Thor Gong Stand! Thank you Thor Targets LLC & Custom CNC, Brownsville, OR!

Sun, Sept 23rd!

I need this in my life.

SCORE!! I'll put this thing to use.:D

VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

We found, who we believe, is Mary. She was well preserved, lying down the embankment near the gate, and doesn't appear to be used or abused. Cause of death... Illegal Dumping. No bullet holes were found.

Mary 1.jpg

Although we all got a good chuckle out of this find, it is a very sick thing to find. We were rather grossed out at the thought of what it was.

Thanks to all who were able to attend and help. It seems more and more people are catching on that we have a responsibility to look after these areas. That is awesome!!

"Mary"....Wifey and I found three ladies heads several years ago at the nortfork wolf creek sites. They were all named Chelsea. It was written across their foreheads with marker. They were from a cosmatology school. Fun at Halloween!:D And any old day, in the garden.

It`s been tough to get on the board for the last week and half or so, I`ve got to say though that I'm loving reading this!! Consider this a huge LIKE for all posts in this thread! I'm gonna HAVE to make it to this one next year.

GOOD JOB ALL!!!

Here's a list of NWFA members who were at the M Peak Cleanup. If you were there and don't see your name on this list, let me know. Not all user names are legible so it's hard to get them all correct. In addition, I don't think all NWFA members included their user names. I happen to remember a couple, but I'm sure I forgot some.

We'll hang tight for @Joe Link to send you some 'Green' badges soon! (Thanks Joe!)

Big thanks to all of you! We had close to 60 people at this cleanup! Y'all did really good!

@bugster42
@Mister Bisley
@CountyCorsair
@Cosimel
@WrenchNguns
@citizen a
@Rem700..300
@FordPrefect
@Kristina
@Cavedweller

Bill, if that's a Dickies 2XL short sleeved button up in dark powder blue, then that would account for it's whereabouts :) I just figured it was finally done with my smelly self.
Ha ha ha!!! Yeah, I threw it in the wash because my wife couldn't stand it! :eek: (Just kidding!). Cool. We'll be hooking up soon so I'll save it. I could pack it with me in my work truck and drop it off when I'm in your area (which could be any day, I never know what part of the metro area I'll be in each day).

Thanks Cos,

Ha ha ha!!! Yeah, I threw it in the wash because my wife couldn't stand it! :eek: (Just kidding!). Cool. We'll be hooking up soon so I'll save it. I could pack it with me in my work truck and drop it off when I'm in your area (which could be any day, I never know what part of the metro area I'll be in each day).

Thanks Cos,
Most excellent Bill, just email me when you around and we'll make it happen :) And thanks for the rescue, I was actually a bit miffed when I returned home without it

Thanks Cos,
Thanks for not sending that stinky thing my way;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top