JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
So yesterday, late afternoon/early evening I was coming from TCGC and headed to my girlfriend's place in the Couv. and was traveling on I5 between Tigard and Portland, when I noticed a truck with some Trash No Land signage on it. Curious, I snapped a quick pic only to discover that the seemingly tuckered out traveler was none other then Mr. Cogs himself! Putting in the work, well done sir!
337EAFFC-451D-455A-B22D-F1C964DE423F.jpeg

So yesterday, late afternoon/early evening I was coming from TCGC and headed to my girlfriend's place in the Couv. and was traveling on I5 between Tigard and Portland, when I noticed a truck with some Trash No Land signage on it. Curious, I snapped a quick pic only to discover that the seemingly tuckered out traveler was none other then Mr. Cogs himself! Putting in the work, well done sir!
View attachment 618853
Tuckered indeed! But well worth it! Pics soon!

Thank you, Mr. Spook!

Thanks to everyone that made it out yesterday. After the main cleanup there was some additional trash collection in the Alsea Falls area. I think we counted something like 19 tires? :eek: @Rem700..300 had pictures of those I think.

Getting the pictures from the wife's phone currently. Will post a few soon. A hot shower with a lot of soap felt good when we got home. I think we were blessed with the weather. It is showering at our house. Didnt hear the official number but a huge shout out to all who participated and the sponsors that donated. Hope everyone had a great time.

The volunteer spirit was alive and well as 35 people celebrated National Public Lands Day at the annual Mary's Peak Cleanup in Benton County, Oregon!

For many volunteers, this was their 2nd to 4th return to this cleanup. Each year the trash is less than the year before!

This is a good place for target practice. It's location and natural safety features provide the opportunity to shoot legally and safely. Let's not ruin it with trash and rogue behavior!

Special kudos and thank you to the Benton County Sheriff's Department for initiating this annual event and providing a great barbeque lunch!

Thank you to all our supporting businesses for their donations to prizes and treats. The volunteers really appreciated it!

Hats off to @Rem700..300 for doing most all of the ground work on putting this event together this year. With Deputy Al being sick for a long stretch, Rem stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park! Well done Sir!

Every person in these photos played an important part in making this day a success and a lot of fun. Each one asks that you keep it clean by packing out what you brought in. No one here wants to have to do this again next year!

Here are some pictures of the after party out by Alsea Falls. This wasnt target trash this was just out right dumping. Just a short section of 1 road. The last picture was the laugh of the day. What happens to toilet paper on a roll going 55 down the highway.
IMG_18601.jpg IMG_18691.jpg IMG_18711.jpg IMG_18741.jpg IMG_18781.jpg IMG_18801.jpg IMG_18791.jpg IMG_18831.jpg

This cleanup was rather uneventful, as compared to the one last year... we didn't find anything "wierd" or "sick" or "disgusting" this time! However, I did look down the embankment just to check! Nope. No teenage Chineese android dolls!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top