JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Meet at Mary's Peak?

• Total voters
Need to buy a trailer like that and paint it white with the big TNL emblem on it. Just about ready to leave. Ran late at the gun show. This darn thing want to join our family. Just put a down on it. Didnt want to wait for the back ground check. Monday . sw176u926.jpg

Hope everyone has a fun time today!

Super envious of those that are making it to the clean up.

I'm am unable to make it but wanted to thank all those involved, especially @Rem700..300 for all the footwork and set up with local agencies!

Looking forward to the pictures and such!

Great turnout today. I was very impressed with how much we were able to clean out. A few shooters showed up at the end and commented that they had never seen it so clean up there.

Well I'll be danged. That was a ton of fun! I'm pooped! Just now got everything unloaded and mostly put away (with 15 min's to spare before bedtime! That's enough for a shot of Irish!). But no time for photos tonight. Hope to get some up in the next day or two.

So many freakin prizes! So much great food! So many awesome people! I think this was the biggest cleanup we've done this year. Over 45. I haven't totaled it all yet but it's going to be over that.

The inmate crew really did a knockout job on that upper area. I went up and spent some time with them (hard time!), and got to visit with a few. Most of which seem to have thier minds set on getting their lives back on track. Hope they stick with it.

We had Mtn Goat People again! About 5 kids dared the steep slope to clean it up. We highly recommended not to try that and perhaps there was another way to get some stuff out, but, when you're a kid... (I would have done it too!). They were awesome! And I don't say that just because they were the Deputies kids, they really were some cool, solid kids.

This cleanup saw more families than any other before. Lots of kids and spouses! It also included a few other environmentally concerned types who never shoot but believe and support what we are doing. Great to see that!

A huge thanks to the NWFA members who were there. Although this cleanup didn't see the majority be from NWFA, your show of support was well represented. THANK YOU ALL!

Sack time soon. Thanks again!

Bill

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews