JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can hear all the antis now cryin about the death of a human being... While I would not call a criminal a human, I call em sub-humans!!!
Let this be a warning to all those lowlifes who think that working class people need to supply them with stuff that they are to Effin lazy to work for!!!

The woman should be hung on the gallows at high noon and the man should be given an honorary marshall badge..

Remember back when they hung horse thieves and ordinary citizens defending their property was considered normal?

The story said he was detained for a short period while they conducted the shooting investigation, and was released when the facts came out. That's SOP in such instances. Nothing out of the ordinary, no one's rights were violated. The truck's owner isn't facing charges, and one POS criminal gets a permanent dirt nap, while the other is in custody on other felony warrants and faces charges for this crime as well. All in all, a good outcome. The only thing about the story that didn't stick well with me was the aunt trying to do CPR on the POS criminal after her nephew ventilated him. She put herself at risk of getting God knows what diseases from contact with a bleeding bullet sponge. Bad idea.

The truck's owner isn't facing charges, and one POS criminal gets a permanent dirt nap, while the other is in custody on other felony warrants and faces charges for this crime as well. All in all, a good outcome.

Yes, for society (us). Of course, the criminal's family may do a civil lawsuit anyway.

<broken link removed>

CPR? It demonstrates to a jury that you wanted to STOP the dead POS, not kill him. Of course, I just may put a knee into his diaphragm cause that's how I learned. And my compressions MAY be a little deeper than necessary. But I'll try to save him. Really I will.....

CPR? It demonstrates to a jury that you wanted to STOP the dead POS, not kill him. Of course, I just may put a knee into his diaphragm cause that's how I learned. And my compressions MAY be a little deeper than necessary. But I'll try to save him. Really I will.....

The shooter wasn't the one doing the CPR - it was his aunt, whom he saved from getting shot. It's a really, really bad idea to jump in and do CPR on someone who is bleeding from multiple holes, and whose medical history you don't know. Especially when said person just a.) pulled a weapon on you and attempted to shoot you and b.) was engaged in another felony while engaging you in a gunfight. Looking good to a jury is small comfort, when you're diagnosed with an uncurable disease picked up from the POS's blood. That could very well turn into a death sentence for yourself. Let the criminals bleed, and let the professionals with proper safety procedures and equipment do any resuscitation.

The shooter wasn't the one doing the CPR - it was his aunt, whom he saved from getting shot. It's a really, really bad idea to jump in and do CPR on someone who is bleeding from multiple holes, and whose medical history you don't know. Especially when said person just a.) pulled a weapon on you and attempted to shoot you and b.) was engaged in another felony while engaging you in a gunfight. Looking good to a jury is small comfort, when you're diagnosed with an uncurable disease picked up from the POS's blood. That could very well turn into a death sentence for yourself. Let the criminals bleed, and let the professionals with proper safety procedures and equipment do any resuscitation.

You can throw a blanket or shirt over any open chest wounds and do chest compressions without putting yourself at substantial risk. I don't think she did any mouth to mouth:

"There was a guy on the ground dying and it was instinct and...I just went in and started doing compression on his chests...until help got there," Hague said. "It was all I could do."

In the local CPR class they teach that modern CPR is based on the idea that there is about 5 minutes of oxygen in the body at any given time, and that chest compressions come first. I understand that mouth to mouth is deemphasized or eliminated altogether depending on what organization's class you take.

That being said, I'm not sure I'd have touched the guy, but I wasn't there.

Touched by an angle!

Bad guy with .45, good guy with 9mm. Bad guy goes down and good guy walks away.
This is defiantly going to start up the old "which is better thread."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads