JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As one of the two owners of a small company that manufactures "reactive rifle targets", let me assure you that safety is the number one concern of all company's that produce Bianary Targets. Please read the instructions and always err on the side of caution. If you screw something up and you don't get the desired results, you can always get more product. If you blow off a body part or hurt an observer, you can never take that back.

My partner and I have blown thousands of pounds of our product (Master Blaster) and had ZERO issues. Put it in hollowed out pumpkin's or squash, NOT steel, wood, plastic or glass. Use it in 1/2 to 1 pound sizes, and you will probably stay out of trouble. I say probably because some of you won't listen or exercise caution, which will lead to accidents and possible death.

Remember- 100 yards for one pounders and there abouts. If you can't hit it at that range, go back to step one and learn to shoot.

Safety first my friends! I don't always shoot Bianary Targets, but when I do, it's Master Blaster.

I think he used Tannerwrong.

That's how you get out of mowing the lawn when you're twenty-three, unemployed, and still living in mom's basement. Too bad about his medical bills...oh, wait, since he's under 26, his hard working parents should have him covered under Obama care.

Please show this to any younger (or dumber) shooters you know. They might think twice about being the one-legged man in a butt- kicking contest.

Psychologists say, there are only 2 reasons we laugh: either from experience, or relief. I hope the rest of you are laughing from relief, as well.

Tough way to become a Pirate......

10689671_10153198463548178_739985746995282395_n.jpg

Last Edited:
The moron actually had the nerve to file a lawsuit against Tannerite for pain and suffering.
I doubt the case will hold up in court, though. He really doesn't have a leg to stand on....

Suing Tannerite for pain and suffering? Someone needs to lose their rights to have firearms or anything that goes boom, IMO.
The whole scenario makes us all look bad. There's several old sayings that come into play from the outcome.
Play with fire, get burned.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads