JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
guess it will be difficult to fill in the crater now that he only has one leg. I bet he never thought he would be in a position where he wished he could properly operate a shovel and was capable of digging a ditch...

A lb of black powder will make a much bigger boom then a lb of tannerite will and is about the same price and not as safe.

Would be stupid of the states to make it illegal but they have done dumber a things...

I think he used Tannerwrong.

That's how you get out of mowing the lawn when you're twenty-three, unemployed, and still living in mom's basement. Too bad about his medical bills...oh, wait, since he's under 26, his hard working parents should have him covered under Obama care.

Please show this to any younger (or dumber) shooters you know. They might think twice about being the one-legged man in a butt- kicking contest.

Psychologists say, there are only 2 reasons we laugh: either from experience, or relief. I hope the rest of you are laughing from relief, as well.

:D:D:D LOLOLOL!!! "TANNERWRONG!!!" Good one! My ribs still hurt! Sorry man, but I'm stealing that one as my own!:D:D:D

Ha ha ha what a dip stick. Best video of the year.

I wonder why the cameraman wasn't like... maybe shooting a pawn mower stuffed with explosives might be a bad idea. At least take cover.

Maybe someone else has already posited it, but it seems like we could be watching the effect of a training scar.

In previous range trips, the guy and his buddies probably have advanced on targets and shot at them without incident because the targets were just paper or cardboard. If so, that experience likely lulled those guys into complacency and led to their failure to account for the crucial change (of adding explosives to the mix) when the shooter defaulted to what he had practiced in the past.

Ever see a soldier place the barrel of his M16 on the top of a wall then fire an M203 40mm practice grenade?

Yes, the grenade flies out about 4 inches then explodes on the wall.

The guy is covered with blue chalk. This is actually better than the exploding lawn mower.

Especially the look on the face of his sergeant who was in the process of yelling, "STO...". POW! :p

Never seen that with the practice rounds but I'm sure it's happened, good thing a REAL grenade round doesn't arm itself until about 20-25 yards of flight!

Same with mortar shells - gotta love revolution technology.

Love the videos where the mortar barely makes it out of the tube and drops, then you see a mass exodus of the third world citizens in the area:D.

I've played with tannerite some and may or may not have taken down a tree with it.
But we treated it as it should be. As a dangerous product.

Actually one tree on an old burnout wouldn't go down and my friend finished it off with a 12ga from about 5ft.
It wasn't very smart, but the video of some yahoo blasting a tree until it falls is pretty funny.
Definelty some redneck times.

I've played with tannerite some and may or may not have taken down a tree with it.
But we treated it as it should be. As a dangerous product.

Actually one tree on an old burnout wouldn't go down and my friend finished it off with a 12ga from about 5ft.
It wasn't very smart, but the video of some yahoo blasting a tree until it falls is pretty funny.
Definelty some redneck times.

As long as the tree was dead or dying your just speeding up the process.

Honestly I thought tannerite would be the holy grail but have found it sorely lacking in coolness.

I'm not going to fork over $100 in tannerite when I can have more fun shooting $100 in ammo.

I may or may not have had some experience with pipe bombs back when it wasn't terrorism to blow carp up on your own property and those produced some truly large bangs...:rolleyes:

I may, or may have not wrapped 500 large sparklers in electrical, then 100 mile an hour taped it to a mailbox, lit and ran :rolleyes:

Airmail :D

I may or may not have bundled M80's together and 'sploded some rural mailboxes in my youth... Come to think of it, I would've kicked my own a$$ if I had caught myself allegedly doing that red-handed! :D

Same here man;)

Difference is that I would have had my arse handed to me and then taken home where my parents would tan my hide.

Which kept me from doing the same thing twice most times. And I learned lessons...

Now these kids have 2 parents (if they are lucky) that might each have 2 jobs and are booked for felonies when they get a little crazy.

Don't get me wrong, the kids stabbing people and such are in need of serious help and should be under lock and key no doubt.

But there isn't any more room for making mistakes and raising a little cane like all kids should.

Once they get popped and are in the system, it's dang hard to get out of it and move on.

Ahh, the good old days... Or at least better ones:rolleyes:

Did that, been there, evaded the cops. Many times. My father worked in law enforcement. Back in the day, things were laxed. A neighborhood prank was an every day occurrence. Metal sided house, 2:00am in the morning, four people knocking on the siding. Only to be confronted with a dbl barrel shotgun loaded with rocksalt. 90+ year old woman had NO PROBLEM making us bleed!!...LOL. The neighborhood kids had many a drunk nights messing with her. She liked to "play". Oh, the stories I could tell as I grew up!!

LOL

https://www.battlepatches.com/produ...-pvc-morale-patch-g-i-t-d?variant=19224335558

20160426_122548_1024x1024.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top