JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rock salt really hurts BAD!!! Or so I'm told. Even after soaking in the bath tub for over an hour, and having grand dad put his pocket knife on the stove burner before plunging in to retrieve a few larger crystals! I never did THAT again!

I had to check out that link, Got one of the Patches on the way. 20160405_183603_large.jpg

I heard of kids taking common fireworks, using government 600mph tape and taping them up solid then smashing them with hammers.....

They were fun... I mean I heard they were fun.

I heard of kids taking common fireworks, using government 600mph tape and taping them up solid then smashing them with hammers.....

They were fun... I mean I heard they were fun.

I also heard some kids, for really cheap fun back in the 70's would by cheap packs of roll caps, then take the entire box, pour on some gasoline and smack it with a hammer - good fun, or so I also heard.

Here is one for the Darwin club. When I was maybe 8 years old, the kid across the street from us found a box of .22lr in his dads truck. He sat down in the drive way and smacked several of them with a rock, which set them off and made a nice bang! The Last one he hit split the rock and shot shrapnel in to his face and split his left eye clean in two! I didn't see it happen, but I did see the the after math of that, before he had the eye removed!

Tomoko, here in the PNW, it is always appropriate to rank on southerners, with the possible exception of children's appearance!
So, it's not really fitting to say, "You and your sister/wife have a funny looking kid!"
Everything else, fair game!;)

Hope you feel better today!:)

Tomoko, here in the PNW, it is always appropriate to rank on southerners, with the possible exception of children's appearance!
So, it's not really fitting to say, "You and your sister/wife have a funny looking kid!"
Everything else, fair game!;)

Hope you feel better today!:)
Our kids would be a hot damn mess. Half white/Japanese as the Japanese traits would be dominate as my fiance has dark hair and eyes. They'd essentially be mixed hayseeds. Poor kids aren't gonna like that..but they won't know better hahaha.

Here is one for the Darwin club. When I was maybe 8 years old, the kid across the street from us found a box of .22lr in his dads truck. He sat down in the drive way and smacked several of them with a rock, which set them off and made a nice bang! The Last one he hit split the rock and shot shrapnel in to his face and split his left eye clean in two! I didn't see it happen, but I did see the the after math of that, before he had the eye removed!
Had a neighbor that stole some .22 from his dad and put some in soda straws - throw them up and about half the time they would go bang when they hit the ground - he was having a great time doing this until his dad looked out the window and saw what was happening - don't think he was seen in public aside from at school for a month or two.

I do recall my neighbor being buddies with the local cops back in the mid 70s - they would block off the road at either end of the block on 4th of July and bring out all the fireworks they had confiscated recently for our use and enjoyment. Between those and one of the neighbors gas welding set combined with dry cleaning bags from another neighbor it was always a blast. They would fill the dry cleaning bags with oxy-acetylene gas, tie it with string, light the string and let it float down the street until it made a huge boom and fireball.
One year they brought a couple of grocery bags of real cherry bombs and M-80s. I seem to recall someone flushing one down the toilet at school the following day and the pipes bursting between floors but I'm unsure who actually did this.....:rolleyes:

I recall "some one" tossing a few .45 colt shells in the auto shop furnes , Made a nice BIG bang!!! This would happen at random times and would scare the snot out of our shop teacher! Or so I have been told!:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top