JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He was found not guilty on that charge.
I think you're missing the point. Found guilty or not... due to witness tampering it's likely he should have never been charged with it to begin with... but the "bigger picture" actually being that the states case against him all becomes suspect when there is foul play in it's inception.

The circumstances in the way the state brought the charges against him also didn't follow procedure, so the manipulation of the lead investigators testimony on top of that can certainly make it appear to be more agenda driven than actual wrong doing.

A decent defense attorney could have a field day.

This situation is a very good time to advocate for the "STFU Club" until you talk to an attorney. Due to popular belief, the police are not your friends (drinking buddies), do not spill yer guts to them.
Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against YOU in a court of law. Let that sink in.

Last Edited:
This situation is a very good time to advocate for the "STFU Club" until you talk to an attorney. Due to popular belief, the police are not your friends (drinking buddies), do not spill yer guts to them.
Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against YOU in a court of law. Let that sink in.
I believe people need to STFU and remain silent, but in this case the cops believed him.

The lefty Soros DA went after him anyway because they couldn't have one of their own chaos instigators put at risk.

Last Edited:
The lefty Soros DA went after him anyway because they couldn't have one of their own chaos instigators put at risk.
I hadn't thought of that before. It adds a different dimension to the issue if it really is, in part, "harm anyone helping to further our agenda... we will destroy you". Knowing that not only will you not be arrested and prosecuted for any bad act you might commit in furthing the woke agenda, but those that may attempt to interfere with you will be.... likely has a very emboldening affect.

It's intersting to concider and really wouldn't suprise me. Some of those in power have taken their lead from the white house and demonstrated that they have no qualms about ignoring laws and procedures to further their goals.

Last Edited:
The governor can pardon him.
And hopefully he will. Greg Abbott usually does right by the state. Unfortunately if he did that, the same BLM protestors will be back in force to crowd the streets of Austin. Austin has sadly become another bastion of progressive politics . Its basically copy and paste Seattle in TX. It's sad to see this happen in my home state, where you should never be worrying about the legal outcome of defending yourself.

I hadn't thought of that before. It adds a different dimension to the issue if it really is, in part, "harm anyone helping to further our agenda... we will destroy you". Knowing that not only will you not be arrested and prosecuted for an bad act you might commit in furthing the woke agenda, but those that may attempt to interfere with you will be.... likely has a very emboldening affect.

It's intersting to concider and really wouldn't suprise me. Some of those in power have taken their lead from the white house and demonstrated that they have no qualms about ignoring laws and procedures to further their goals.
Any group that will falsify a dossier in order to impeach a President would do this and more to stop an opposing movement.

I hadn't thought of that before. It adds a different dimension to the issue if it really is, in part, "harm anyone helping to further our agenda... we will destroy you". Knowing that not only will you not be arrested and prosecuted for any bad act you might commit in furthing the woke agenda, but those that may attempt to interfere with you will be.... likely has a very emboldening affect.

There is a lot more to this than one may think!:s0155:

Having to face a "jury of your peers" is terrifying. The odds of them actually being your "peers" are pretty damn slim. And the odds of them being educated on these types of matters and reasonable are also pretty damn slim. What a mess.

1681235050562.png
Who is the Blue dot in Oregon?

So basically he lost because of what he posted on line. Havent we had many discussions on here where people ask when has anyone ever been convicted of what they post online?
Not posting online for the public to see, but in private messages with another person that were subpoenaed by the liberal DA.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top