JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HaHaHaHaHa!!! OK! So you shoot your self in the leg. Why drop your 1911 on the rocks? You are still on your feet, you still have a holster, secure the weapon and holster it, man!

wow was this really posted yesterday? this video is so old, this guy was even on comedy centrals Tosh.0 for a web redemption..

This is:
1. An old video.
2. Not a video of a mall ninja.
3. A teaching tool because the guy didn't try to hide the fact he shot himself. He owned up to it and made a PSA. People make mistakes and he chose to use his mistake to educate others.

This is part of my reason for drawing so that my finger indexes on the frame, not right to the trigger.

I wish more folks looked at stories like Grebner's as educational opportunities, or reinforcement of things already known.

Damn, that was crazy video footage.

I've never been shot -- not planning on it either. But this guy handled his own forkup really well, in my opinion. Can't say I'd have the same humility...

HaHaHaHaHa!!! OK! So you shoot your self in the leg. Why drop your 1911 on the rocks? You are still on your feet, you still have a holster, secure the weapon and holster it, man!

That boob is safer dropping his pistol on the ground, then trying to re-holster it.
He would probably shoot himself again.

That boob is safer dropping his pistol on the ground, then trying to re-holster it.
He would probably shoot himself again.

Yeah, because after shooting myself the first thing I'd be thinking of is re-holstering my gun...

well execpt in his PSA and on tosh .o he still said it was the holsters fault..............................his mucles had a mamory of the holster he was using that morning so when he swaped out holsters that was why he shot him self,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was the serpas fault

I've seen this guy's vids a few times........ total wanna be. To be honest, I'm kinda glad he caped himself lol he had it coming if you ask me. So he took a class or two and he thought he was Johnny Tactical. I run serpa holsters and I haven't shot myself ahahahahah.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top