JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Long story short, NY troopers raid a FFL and DOCUMENTED themselves manufacturing the "assault weapons" they used to get an indictment against the business owner.

Business owner is able to prove this and gets the indictment dismissed.

No surprise this happened in New York, but with ATF's influence it can happen anywhere. I try to support the good LEOs, but the bad apples sure makes it hard.

No surprise this happened in New York, but with ATF's influence it can happen anywhere. I try to support the good LEOs, but the bad apples sure makes it hard.
I've been such ever since Danial Shaver was murdered by Tuscon police and the citizens of that city let them get away with it. This instance is just yet another installment.

I don't accept that there are any good cops. If they were good, they would defend us from the bad ones. Bad cops are one of the absolute most insidious threats to our liberty, because they have the power of the state behind them and the backing of the public that blindly gives cops the king's pass*. But we've seen time and time again, whenever there is a bad cop, there is never a good cop around to stop them. If cops want to re-earn their eroded trust, they really need to start policing their own. The thin blue line, the concept of the "rat" that turns against other officers, and the whole gang mentality needs to be eradicated.

*The king's pass is an ethical fallacy where the actions of the "good guys" get a pass because they're the "good guys" where anyone else wouldn't get away with the conduct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly many will use it as another bookmark for ALL cops are after us. :(
…Until the police unions stop protecting abusers…
…Until a cop's malfeasance not only gets them fired but disallows them from ever being a cop again anywhere for any department…
…Until cops stop supporting BS laws that put their fraternity on a pedestal…
…Until the "good cops" start putting cuffs on the "bad cops"…

…Until then, ALL cops ARE after us.

Last Edited:
Sadly many will use it as another bookmark for ALL cops are after us. :(
Nope, I certainly do not think that even a majority of officers are willing to come after us. Some of them won't for honorable reasons that involve following their oath. Many more realize that it is a suicide mission and don't want to partake.

What I am confident of is that ZERO cops will stand up against the ones who are willing and do anything.

Dirtbags like that should be dirt napping, and just may when they eventually cross the wrong guy….
I'll share a story about a dirtbag who met the wrong guy....
In 1977, a Portland Police raided a bar / biker hangout on N Lombard St. On the way in, Officer David Crowther was shot. At the hospital, the doctors attending to Crowther found thousands of pills on him. Mind you, Crowther NEVER set foot inside. It was clear that Crowther was corrupt as hell and had every intent to plant drugs.

30 years later, how does the chief of police refer to Crowther, a scumbag criminal when the shooter popped up in the news? He goes on about what a great guy Crowther was.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top