JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hell, when I first got here everyone thought I was crazy.

Wait ...

Here maybe this will explain the nic. It's a 1992 KZ1000 Police.
Now imagine sheets of condensed freezing fog falling from my leather as I get off the bike.

kopcicle_bike.jpg

Hi all,

I just want to say hello as a new member. I have been lurking for a while on here on the classifieds but I haven't pulled the trigger on anything until today.

I found something that I have been looking for and it was the right price. While chatting with the seller (@Michael H ) we set up a time and place to do the transfer. Thanks to the expert detective work of user Michael H, he discovered that I am an undercover agent trying to lure honest firearm owners into legal deals. I wanted to buy his G34 without the mags and he accused me of being a cop and an AFT agent. I wanted to be honest with everyone and let you know that I'm actually Jay Inslee. Bob is sitting on my knee as I type this. I almost got ya Mike!!!

In all seriousness, we as a community have to get ahold of ourselves and not let the state scare us into not trusting each other. What would a cop have to gain from conducting a legal transaction?

Anyway, I hope to meet some more level headed members of the community.

Peace and chicken grease.
Deer Jay,
Trying to read between the lines. Were you agreeing to meet at an FFL's location or were you trying to lure him into an illegal transaction in a parking lot?

Deer Jay,
Trying to read between the lines. Were you agreeing to meet at an FFL's location or were you trying to lure him into an illegal transaction in a parking lot?
I was trying to lure him to an FFL to do a transfer. I wanted to make sure that he was aware that I just wanted to transfer the lower through the FFL. That way I could take possession same day. This is a common practice. It is just like transferring an AR lower receiver and you skip the wait time. The seller thought that this had something to do with the mag ban… it doesn't.

The only "illegal" thing I wanted was a rub-n-tug and he got all weird on me. What's gay about rubbing skin? It's just skin man.

Hugs and kisses,

Jay

I knew immediately it wasn't the REAL Jay Inslee: Everything was spelled correctly, and it wasn't written in crayon.

Please do not "call out" other forum members...it is divisive at best.

If you have a issue with another forum member....report the member or issue.
Andy
Thank you. I will obey this request in future interactions. I do feel I was respectful to the other member and this was a productive conversation for the community.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads