JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hi all,

I just want to say hello as a new member. I have been lurking for a while on here on the classifieds but I haven't pulled the trigger on anything until today.

I found something that I have been looking for and it was the right price. While chatting with the seller (@Michael H ) we set up a time and place to do the transfer. Thanks to the expert detective work of user Michael H, he discovered that I am an undercover agent trying to lure honest firearm owners into legal deals. I wanted to buy his G34 without the mags and he accused me of being a cop and an AFT agent. I wanted to be honest with everyone and let you know that I'm actually Jay Inslee. Bob is sitting on my knee as I type this. I almost got ya Mike!!!

In all seriousness, we as a community have to get ahold of ourselves and not let the state scare us into not trusting each other. What would a cop have to gain from conducting a legal transaction?

Anyway, I hope to meet some more level headed members of the community.

Peace and chicken grease.
I have purchased from an LEO a couple of times.

I don't blame a man for being careful in today's world when it comes to gun politics, better safe than sorry.

It would help if the old timers would share the secret handshake with the new guys so we know who can be trusted.

Or maybe give out decoder rings to be recognized as the good guys.

Maybe even share our gang hand sign..:s0140::s0151:
"Don't forget to drink your Ovaltine?? It's a crummy commercial!"

Decoders would be awesome😂

I don't blame a man for being careful in today's world when it comes to gun politics, better safe than sorry.

It would help if the old timers would share the secret handshake with the new guys so we know who can be trusted.

Or maybe give out decoder rings to be recognized as the good guys.

Maybe even share our gang hand sign..:s0140::s0151:
0454a1d74f223d43b8e41b9d0775eed7.png

I only buy drugs from the police. Oh , and occasionally pay them for sex.
Works out good for them as they confiscate the drugs so not much overhead as a dealer. :s0140:

I hear the sex sales are down, not enough men named John to buy it.:D

I have bought guns and gun smithing from cops in the past, great men and fun on the range.

Hi all,

I just want to say hello as a new member. I have been lurking for a while on here on the classifieds but I haven't pulled the trigger on anything until today.

I found something that I have been looking for and it was the right price. While chatting with the seller (@Michael H ) we set up a time and place to do the transfer. Thanks to the expert detective work of user Michael H, he discovered that I am an undercover agent trying to lure honest firearm owners into legal deals. I wanted to buy his G34 without the mags and he accused me of being a cop and an AFT agent. I wanted to be honest with everyone and let you know that I'm actually Jay Inslee. Bob is sitting on my knee as I type this. I almost got ya Mike!!!

In all seriousness, we as a community have to get ahold of ourselves and not let the state scare us into not trusting each other. What would a cop have to gain from conducting a legal transaction?

As others said above, don't sweat it. We're all a little jumpy due to the onslaught of trying to take our guns. So Michael H is probably extra wary due to that would be my guess. It's understandable. Off the top of my head all this is going on as part of a multi-faceted attack to disarm US citizens:

1) removing gun related content on youtube
2) credit card companies being asked to track gun info
3) shipping companies changing their policies re guns and gun parts
4) crazy bat sh!t legislation by legislators who know the laws they are passing are illegal
5) judges who are actively anti gun and willfully disobeying the the constitution as interpreted by scotus. Fe Immergut in OR, saying mags are not "arms", common use doesn't matter, only common use for "self defense", cops are allowed to have "dangerous and unusual weapons" that citizens are not, using a 2 step balancing act of individual right vs "societal good"
6) trying to drive ffls out of business such as the pending WA state law and bidens directive to atf to shut them down for the slightest mistake
7) requiring gun licenses/permits before you can buy
8) requiring you to be on a gun registry so they know who you are for future (or current such as the WA mandatory yearly background check which is already law) regulations
8) mag bans
9) semi auto bans
10) restricting where you can carry even so far as saying you can't carry on private property without prior permission
11) requiring mental health certification before buying a gun (such as is current in Hawaii)
12) advertisers pulling their funding if it's gun related content
13) trying to override state preemption where every city can make crazy-restrictive laws
14) WA state enforcing against ffls for mags
15) atf sting operations which are really active right now
16) ATF having an illegal registry (this is known)
17) reports of fbi having an illegal registry
18) atf visiting residences for people who purchased more than 1 pistol from the same ffl in a week
19) Biden saying anyone who wants a semi-auto is "just sick"
20) using bait and switch tactics in the legislature to gut certain non-gun related bills and replace them with gun regulations and bans, such as happened in Illinois where a bill went from an insurance related bill to a gun ban and signed by governor in 3 days!
21) abuse of "red flag" laws
22) overeach and violation of separation of powers by the atf for multiple things, including redefining what is a rifle by what you attach to a pistol in the current brace rule. Note that 26 states are currently suing the atf over this.
23) some idiotic legislators saying semi autos can be banned because they are "dangerous OR unusual" when the law/legal precedent is "dangerous AND unusual"
24) NJ legislators tried to say review of applicant's social media content is required before a permit is issued (this has been shot down fortunately)

I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff on that off-the-top-of-my head list (please add to that list if you can think of any). But the bottom line that we all need to be aware of IMO is they are using every possible avenue to disarm the American people. So we need to be a little flexible and realize we are all on the same side as gun owners I think and people react to this BS in different ways. It's not a problem of our making (ie not gun owner's fault, except those who don't vote I guess) but we have to try to deal with it unfortunately.

Last Edited:
Hi all,

It is the internet...
Strangers on the internet...
One of the qualifications appears to be that each joining member must post five conspiracy theories over time. Makes for entertaining reading.

As others said above, don't sweat it. We're all a little jumpy due to the onslaught of trying to take our guns. So Michael H is probably extra wary dur to that would be my guess. It's understandable. Off the top of my head all this is going on as part of a multi-faceted attack to disarm us citizens:

4) crazy bat sh!t legislation by legislators who know the laws they are passing is illegal
5) judges who are actively anti gun and willfully disobeying the the constitution as interpreted by scotus. Fe Immergut in OR, saying mags are not "arms", common use doesn't matter, only common use for "self defense", cops are allowed to have "dangerous and unusual weapons" that citizens are not, using a 2 step balancing act of individual right vs "societal good"
6) trying to drive ffls out of business such as the pending WA state law and bidens directive to atf to shut them down for the slightest mistake
8) requiring you to be on a gun registry so they know who you are for future (or current such as the WA mandatory yearly background check which is already law) regulations
8) mag bans
9) semi auto bans
10) restricting where you can carry even so far as saying you can't carry on private property without prior permission
11) requiring mental health certification before buying a gun (such as is current in Hawaii)
12) advertising pulling their funding if it's gun related content
13) trying to override state promotion where every city can make crazy-restrictive laws
18) atf visiting residences for people who purchased more than 1 pistol from the same ffl in a week

Im probably missing a bunch of stuff on that off-the-top-of-my head list (please add to that list if you can think of any). But the bottom line that we all need to be aware of is they are using every possible avenue to disarm the American poeple.
In 1968 they came up with the 68 gun control act. Part of the act required registration of purchase of any ammo that fit into a handgun when you bought ammo. After billions of rounds and years of registering ammo they found not one crime was solved from registration of ammo. So they did away with the annoyance.

Today's new laws are going to need examples made of people breaking the gun laws. Without examples then the laws are worthless. Just like the FBI going after parents at school meetings, they need an example to prove why they need to do it.

Until we get a gun and people friendly administration everyone should be on guard in my opinion.

I've been called a cop all my life, most people think I'm military, but I've never been called a Fed, how dare they…
I miss the days of parking lot deals and talking with someone and judging them on their appearance to decide if I'm going to sell them a firearm, WTF is wrong with the world today, people have to understand at this point the layers of laws and govt isn't going to make the world a safer, better place.
I'd take the days of school target shooting clubs and gun racks in truck windows over what we have today.

Sorry for your experience, it's definitely an isolated incident. Stop being so by the book, roll the dice 🎲 🎲, have him leave the mags in a brown bag in a ditch 50 ft away and go find them. Finders keepers after all.

And welcome creepy lurkerson

As others said above, don't sweat it. We're all a little jumpy due to the onslaught of trying to take our guns. So Michael H is probably extra wary due to that would be my guess. It's understandable. Off the top of my head all this is going on as part of a multi-faceted attack to disarm us citizens:

4) crazy bat sh!t legislation by legislators who know the laws they are passing are illegal
8) mag bans
9) semi auto bans
12) advertisers pulling their funding if it's gun related content
13) trying to override state preemption where every city can make crazy-restrictive laws
20) using bait and switch tactics in the legislature to gut certain non-gun related bills and replace them with gun regulations and bans, such as happened in Illinois where a bill went from an insurance related bill to a gun ban and signed by governor in 3 days!
21) abuse of "red flag" laws
22) overeach and violation of separation of powers by the atf for multiple things, including redefining what is a rifle by what you attach to a pistol in the current brace rule. Note that 26 states are currently suing the atf over this.
23) some idiotic legislators saying semi autos can be banned because they are "dangerous OR unusual" when the law/legal precedent is "dangerous AND unusual"
24) NJ legislators tried to say review of applicant's social media content is required before a permit is issued (this has been shot down fortunately)

I'm probably missing a bunch of stuff on that off-the-top-of-my head list (please add to that list if you can think of any). But the bottom line that we all need to be aware of IMO is they are using every possible avenue to disarm the American people. So we need to be a little flexible and realize we are all on the same side as gun owners I think and people react to this BS in different ways. It's not a problem of our making (ie not gun owner's fault, except those who don't vote I guess) but we have to try to deal with it unfortunately.
Thank you and I appreciate your thoughtful reply. I guess by not giving-------some slack, I'm also not helping the community. I just felt his behavior was lame and I was butthurt that I didn't get to purchase his well-priced firearm. Thanks for the perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews