JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't seen a place for this in the forum, so thought I'd start one.

A fellow from Oregon City with a Rem 700 in 300BLK left an item behind at the pit in Estacada today. PM me what it is and how to get it back to you.

So if your out shooting and find a gun. Is that an illegal gun transfer?
It's probably best to just leave it there.

A felon will eventually come along and find it. And he can legally take it.

The law dose not apply to him.

Just being left alone with a gun put's you in possession.
And a felon cant have guns. So reporting he was in position of a gun would be a breach of his 5th Amendment rights [self incrimination].

If this sounds nut's. It happened to a felon caught in California with an unregistered AK-47.
The Court found he did not have to register the gun at the cost of his 5th amendment rights.

I guess only law abiding people need to follow the law? :s0092:

Personally I think we're all felons.
With all of the laws on the books you're more then likely break at least one law just stepping out your front door.

Last Edited:
OP, you're a good guy for posting. Maybe that guy is a member here or told a member he's missing something. I'm not superstitious, religious or into "fate," but hopefully your good will might rub off on others and come back to you in some intangible way. Perhaps somebody did you right sometime in the past and you're appropriately grateful. This world needs more of that.

As far as marking stuff goes... my father died years ago and left me some cool things, including a beautiful Zeiss Contaflex 35mm camera - with his ODL engraved on the prism cover. Doh!!!

I absolutely recommend posting lost/found items in the general firearm discussion area. We won't create another section simply because it won't get near the visibility as the general section.

I absolutely recommend posting lost/found items in the general firearm discussion area. We won't create another section simply because it won't get near the visibility as the general section.
Maybe a sticky in the outdoor shooting area section?

I don't see a need for lost and found.
How about a section for people that post before and after pics of the crap they cleaned up in the shooting areas. Then we give an award, and maybe free healthcare.

I don't see a need for lost and found.
How about a section for people that post before and after pics of the crap they cleaned up in the shooting areas. Then we give an award, and maybe free healthcare.

That'd be this section, and we do give people a 1 year Bronze Upgrade for cleaning up three bags of trash ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top