JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Below is a picture of a gun I just purchased about 15 minutes after I got it home. I am sure most of you can tell what it is and think I am crazy just for buying such a novelty gun, but that is not why I think I might be crazy. Am I the only one here that feels the intense need to disassemble (and I mean down to the pins) every new gun I get and "reverse engineer" it until I have a basic understanding of it before I will fire it? I think that might border on OCD.
0206150241a.jpg

We already know you are OCD PB :D

How long till we get a video on that bad boy......

Oh and I call dibs when you want to sell it next week :p

We already know you are OCD PB :D

How long till we get a video on that bad boy......

Oh and I call dibs when you want to sell it next week :p

I just saw one of his vids and thought about calling dibs on the sell too lol.

Seriously though, I'm starting to get tired of being envious of all the toys that go thru your house:D

OCD diagnosis? I have a few questions for you first.

You came home, and within 15 minutes had that completely disassembled, neatly arranged, and took clear photographs? Did you bother to take off your coat and shoes before you came in, kiss your wife, pet your dog, use the restroom, wash your hands, anything a normal person would do BEFORE you started the disassembly?

Yeah, probably OCD. Or, an engineer. :eek:

Nice find, by the way. You seem to have a knack for finding such things.

Dude, Ive watched your YouTube channel. You are nuttier than a fruitcake.

My experience has been intelligent, engaged folks tend to be off enter. Not all in the same way, yours makes you interesting. For some it makes them painful to be around.
If you where quote unquote "Normal" I doubt you would have near the following you do.

If you are crazy, do us a favor and don't seek treatment, it would most likely ruin everything.

Out of curiosity, the .44 mag has almost exactly the same specs. as the .50, why would you buy the .44? The .44 is already overkill, why not stomp into the ground after killing it and go with the .50?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top