JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you like to have a local community long range shooters get together?

• Total voters
Just found a range that has steel at 550yds, 650yds, 750yds, and 1000yds....but its in Spokane and most of you guys are western Washington and Oregon. My first time shooting 500+yds and I must say there is nothing like hearing steel clang at 750yds with an AK using iron sights. I really want to build a rifle for 1000yds now.

Oh how I miss the Inland NW!!

I'm still interested in meeting some folks committed to long-range shooting to get together with once in a while. I'm in Springfield, and don't mind driving up to 2 hours one way, but that leaves out North Fork Wolf Creek and places east of Mt. Hood. Anyone know where to shoot out to 1000 yds. within 2 hours of Springfield?

I've recently been scouting out places to shoot at longer distances, and would love an opportunity to go shooting with some of you experienced long-range shooters.

It would be nice to have someone give pointers and help spot all the misses from a novice like me...:p

I've recently been scouting out places to shoot at longer distances, and would love an opportunity to go shooting with some of you experienced long-range shooters.

It would be nice to have someone give pointers and help spot all the misses from a novice like me...:p

I'd like to find out how to slow down time. It seems whenever I go out to shoot, between recording notes, getting set up, travel back and forth to target, that 4 hours turns into about 26 minutes. Once I get my load development done with a several different bullets, I'll start scouting a place where I can just park and hike out to an isolated spot to shoot all day.

Anybody have any coordinates to some mid-long range shooting ranges around the Portland area? I dont mind traveling a little ways to find a safe area with a good backstop. I've been trying to find a decent range but I've only found a couple rock pits out by estacada that only let me shoot maybe 80 ish yards.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top