JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you like to have a local community long range shooters get together?

• Total voters
Just found a range that has steel at 550yds, 650yds, 750yds, and 1000yds....but its in Spokane and most of you guys are western Washington and Oregon. My first time shooting 500+yds and I must say there is nothing like hearing steel clang at 750yds with an AK using iron sights. I really want to build a rifle for 1000yds now.

Oh how I miss the Inland NW!!

I'm still interested in meeting some folks committed to long-range shooting to get together with once in a while. I'm in Springfield, and don't mind driving up to 2 hours one way, but that leaves out North Fork Wolf Creek and places east of Mt. Hood. Anyone know where to shoot out to 1000 yds. within 2 hours of Springfield?

I've recently been scouting out places to shoot at longer distances, and would love an opportunity to go shooting with some of you experienced long-range shooters.

It would be nice to have someone give pointers and help spot all the misses from a novice like me...:p

I've recently been scouting out places to shoot at longer distances, and would love an opportunity to go shooting with some of you experienced long-range shooters.

It would be nice to have someone give pointers and help spot all the misses from a novice like me...:p

I'd like to find out how to slow down time. It seems whenever I go out to shoot, between recording notes, getting set up, travel back and forth to target, that 4 hours turns into about 26 minutes. Once I get my load development done with a several different bullets, I'll start scouting a place where I can just park and hike out to an isolated spot to shoot all day.

Anybody have any coordinates to some mid-long range shooting ranges around the Portland area? I dont mind traveling a little ways to find a safe area with a good backstop. I've been trying to find a decent range but I've only found a couple rock pits out by estacada that only let me shoot maybe 80 ish yards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top