JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Johnny Blaze can be black with a white sister (Hollywood race quota) why cant batman have a firearm?

As the libs said, sometimes a reimagining of a character is refreshing. "What, you racist?"(Their words)

Seriously, his character cannot logically do JUST karate to stop bad guys, its not realistic. Batmans entire character as a super hero is laughable.

A mercenary using any tools necessary makes far more sense. But what do I know, Im a Hulk fan.

Screw those super hero's. Let make our own!

I'll be ''Pull my finger man''! :D

thVXTS9MYI.jpg

Well............... Maybe not. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure they're just upset because it ruins their image of his awesomeness at using only "boffs", "bangs", "zonks", and "whaps". One of the villains, Ma Parker, carried a machine gun... oh the horror!

They're just trying to draw attention away from the fact that, just a few days ago, a group of their Muslim pals just killed a lot of innocent people. Diversions, that's how they work.

Last Edited:
Cartoons from my day would have left them in bed crying .
Mabey Batman has a felony charge or uses a controlled substance illegally. Something they know that we don't. Hmmm . Nana Nana Nana nana Batbuds ?

Bill Hinds Mugsy.jpg e445279234985d0da61a86c8fee4e5b4.jpg hydegun.jpg rabbit-fire-c2a9-warner-bros.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top