JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Liberals across America are expressing outrage today, after the latest trailer for the new Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice movie was released last night.

Why the upset? At the very end of the trailer, when Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman all unite together in order to save the world from destruction from a fiendish monster, the movie is depicting Batman carrying a HUGE GUN!!!

Horrors!! A Super Hero with a gun??? Here is a screen shot from the end of the trailer that has so many people upset today:

batman.jpg

Here is a link to an editorial published today, condemning the movie's producers for allowing Batman to have a gun:

http://www.hitfix.com/harpy/batman-...v-superman-trailer-character-fidelity-is-dead

Last Edited:
And yet, they aren't whining about the Batplane's machine guns and rocket launchers. Besides, is that actually supposed to be a rifle? Maybe its just a net launcher, or a rope tosser, or a stun gun, or a black painted Super Soaker..or...
...maybe he borrowed the latest Fart gun from Gru and Dr. Nefario?

Anyways, didn't he kill Harvey Dent and go all "ISIS vs GAY" on the Joker and toss him off of a tall building??

As for Wonder Woman....
...she was always packin' a pair of lightly concealed 38's
:s0061:

Last Edited:
I can tell you guys are not comic book guys. Batman doesn't do guns, He has bent those rules a time or two but one of his main deals is he avoids guns.

I agree. That link does not say anything about outraged liberals, its a batman geek upset that the movie isnt keeping with canon about the traditional batman not using guns.

Im more upset that the trailer just gave away the whole movie.

Real chit in this world to worry about and innocent people dying because of our corrupt government and people are bubblegumin about a friggin makebelive comicbook movie!! Give me a damn break!! We are sooo friggin doomed!. This bullchit HAS to change:mad::mad::mad:

Real chit in this world to worry about and innocent people dying because of our corrupt government and people are bubblegumin about a friggin makebelive comicbook movie!! Give me a damn break!! We are sooo friggin doomed!. This bullchit HAS to change:mad::mad::mad:

TRUE DAT!! Bread and circuses....

FWIW- Even when I was a kid I never cared for the whole "superhero" thing. Dopes running around in themed underwear and capes that represent their personality disorders.... Bats are creepy and eat bugs, and the worst one is/was Aquaman.... Hey look! I talk to sea life via telepathy! o_O

Big whoop, tree-huggin' greenie-weenies do that everyday... now that weed is openly legal. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top