JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Johnny Blaze can be black with a white sister (Hollywood race quota) why cant batman have a firearm?

As the libs said, sometimes a reimagining of a character is refreshing. "What, you racist?"(Their words)

Seriously, his character cannot logically do JUST karate to stop bad guys, its not realistic. Batmans entire character as a super hero is laughable.

A mercenary using any tools necessary makes far more sense. But what do I know, Im a Hulk fan.

Screw those super hero's. Let make our own!

I'll be ''Pull my finger man''! :D

thVXTS9MYI.jpg

Well............... Maybe not. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I'm pretty sure they're just upset because it ruins their image of his awesomeness at using only "boffs", "bangs", "zonks", and "whaps". One of the villains, Ma Parker, carried a machine gun... oh the horror!

They're just trying to draw attention away from the fact that, just a few days ago, a group of their Muslim pals just killed a lot of innocent people. Diversions, that's how they work.

Last Edited:
Cartoons from my day would have left them in bed crying .
Mabey Batman has a felony charge or uses a controlled substance illegally. Something they know that we don't. Hmmm . Nana Nana Nana nana Batbuds ?

Bill Hinds Mugsy.jpg e445279234985d0da61a86c8fee4e5b4.jpg hydegun.jpg rabbit-fire-c2a9-warner-bros.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top