JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where did you get that? I did not know they were ever imported. Back in the days I borrowed a RS250 for a few weeks, and that bike was a hoot!
I got it a few years ago and truly was a barn find a 1999 RS50 with the title and 2k on the ODO . I have not seen that many of the rs50s but there are RS125 and Rs250s out there but you are going to pay . I am putting mine up for sale I was surprised parts are plentiful and AFI had a lot of mods for the 50 .

I've got a KTM 1290SA-S. I love it, the wife, she does not. It's a bit of a haul to get up on it and she's very small

That's my problem with a lot of the non harleys, height of seat above ground.

I need a step ladder to get on them and then can't tounch the ground at stop light/signs.

I ride a softail low rider with a 26 inch seat height.

Jack

I got it a few years ago and truly was a barn find a 1999 RS50 with the title and 2k on the ODO . I have not seen that many of the rs50s but there are RS125 and Rs250s out there but you are going to pay . I am putting mine up for sale I was surprised parts are plentiful and AFI had a lot of mods for the 50 .
50cc are great! I grew up in Italy and back then you could drive 50cc on the street st 14yo. Lots of kids would put a polini or malossi kit to increase displacement, Carb Kit, and a nice expansion muffler. At 16 you could get a 125cc bike after getting a license, and any size bike at 18. that was also the era of two strokes and while they required a bit more maintenance, they were powerful enough to move you around. current 4 strokes offerings are not as fun.

How much are you looking to get for the bike? Good running conditions?

50cc are great! I grew up in Italy and back then you could drive 50cc on the street st 14yo. Lots of kids would put a polini or malossi kit to increase displacement, Carb Kit, and a nice expansion muffler. At 16 you could get a 125cc bike after getting a license, and any size bike at 18. that was also the era of two strokes and while they required a bit more maintenance, they were powerful enough to move you around. current 4 strokes offerings are not as fun.

How much are you looking to get for the bike? Good running conditions?
PM SENT

Out for a little rip today...

8558EE7A-A44F-4ACB-B551-5730604487CC.jpeg BBBF387C-0012-411E-A2A8-7D3C09AFCD62.jpeg

And your hands numb, loved my rd400 but they don't like going slow they surge at low speeds and highway there is a lot of vibration.
So wanted a rz 350 Kenny Roberts edition.
Kel, Ken Roberts as he was known as then and my brother Pat Evans age 16. Team Yamaha 1972 at Daytona 200. We had a garage full of these yellow and black TR (pre TZ) racers.

D8E69355-CA5B-4E7A-BC28-55A9D6D220FC.jpeg

Gonna sell my mildly customized 1975 XS650. I just never ride it anymore and it's taking up prime space in the garage. It runs and even "does the ton" but could use a quick tune up before I post it. Anyone know of a decent mechanic in the Portland area who knows about old-school twins like this? Thanks for any leads.

1975 XS650.jpg

Gonna sell my mildly customized 1975 XS650. I just never ride it anymore and it's taking up prime space in the garage. It runs and even "does the ton" but could use a quick tune up before I post it. Anyone know of a decent mechanic in the Portland area who knows about old-school twins like this? Thanks for any leads.

View attachment 858196
D&S cycle been around for years and is reasonable.

This is a 78' Honda CB400A I restored in 1993. My friend was a pro photographer and we messed around with a night time open shutter shot. After he would uncover the lens for a few seconds he would shut off the light and I'd move to another spot. We did that three times and this was the result. One of me is bad enough. I tell people I'm a triplet. But, all of them are me.

The Brothers Phred.jpg 78 Honda 400A.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads