JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
funny...... I just saw this pop up on my feed. not that it matters, but I just want to say that all of these started on Sunday. Unbelievable..... they usually throw fits and want to crawl back into hibernation.

1615401760986.png

So much Harley hatin'. Sure they're expensive, loud and sometimes obnoxious but I can name quite a few firearms that are the same way and nobody bats an eye. :s0002: Harley is just the Colt of motorcycles; they're an American icon, have been around forever and have a huge following. Many top tier sport bike racers also have a Harley so there has gotta be something there. :s0121:

So much Harley hatin'. Sure they're expensive, loud and sometimes obnoxious but I can name quite a few firearms that are the same way and nobody bats an eye. :s0002: Harley is just the Colt of motorcycles; they're an American icon, have been around forever and have a huge following. Many top tier sport bike racers also have a Harley so there has gotta be something there. :s0121:

Just messing around. :p I've had quite a number of HDs and some HD riders put on serious miles. :)

I've got a KTM 1290SA-S. I love it, the wife, she does not. It's a bit of a haul to get up on it and she's very small. Almost had to sleep on the porch after I took her up Hwy 219 from Newberg to Scholls.

My buddies that have them say the Harley's are the best for passengers. I'm seriously looking at a big ol bagger that weighs more than my truck. I just need to rent one for the weekend and see if it's her thing.

I am not going to play dressup though. No flames, no skulls.

-Dean

I've got a KTM 1290SA-S. I love it, the wife, she does not. It's a bit of a haul to get up on it and she's very small. Almost had to sleep on the porch after I took her up Hwy 219 from Newberg to Scholls.

My buddies that have them say the Harley's are the best for passengers. I'm seriously looking at a big ol bagger that weighs more than my truck. I just need to rent one for the weekend and see if it's her thing.

I am not going to play dressup though. No flames, no skulls.

-Dean

The Vstrom has a great passenger seat. I was discussing this with a friend's wife who rides cupcake (pillion) and when I brought up the strom her eyes lit up and she said she'd loved riding on that bike.

Going the other way a bit. My brother Pat Evans #51 on a Yamaha TZ750 at Riverside Raceway AMA National in 1976. Pat placed 3rd behind winner Kenny Roberts, not shown here.
Others:
#3 Gene Romero
#27 Skip Aksland
#17 Von Duhamel

PatEvans327718_270230846358119_1712884498_o.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA