JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a thread a while ago to show your harleys but not everyone has that brand, so lets see what you have.

One is a 2003 Honda VTX 1800C with a Dynojet Power Commander and now sports a set of Cobra Angled Slash Cuts. Just changed to these from a set of Supertrap Mean Muthers.

The other is a 1983 Honda Gold Wing Aspencade which is the only one the wife will ride on.

100_1131.jpg

100_0581.jpg

NICE!! I have a '06 Dyna Street Bob (not so bobbed anymore though)

I recently took off the chrome football air cleaner cover (so you could see more of the engine) and am running the round Screamin' Eagle filter element with the round "medallion" you see in the middle of the football. (no photos of it ATM)

BTW, loud pipes save lives!!!

For solo cruising:
Sportech-1.jpg

For two-up riding when me and the wife enjoy a touring ride:
August20102009.jpg

I had a nice 1994 Honda VT 1000 Shadow (like new, 4k miles) that I gave possession to a friend with the agreement that he could ride it for a while and they sell it for me for a 10-15% cut. He decided a 100% cut was a better deal and rode off into the sunset. Known the guy 20+ years. This incident was about two years ago. Now he insists that he did nothing wrong, that I just gave the bike to him. Apparently I am that rich that I can play like Charlie Sheen.

Sign of the times. "When people have nothing, and they have nothing to lose, they lose it" - Gerald Celente NO PIC, just a rant.

Suzuki 650 V-Strom ABS.
Great bike but sold it in search of a sport touring ride. Then the economy collapsed and purchasing another motorcycle fell way down the priority list.

I met a guy at a Horizons Unlimited meet last year that went around the world on a 'Strom. Having said that, I almost had to sell my FJR sport-tourer this Spring because of the economy. I feel for ya. Nice bike.

Well it was suppose to show pics of the cx500 in my reply......anyhoo!! I have a 96 vulcan I am riding and doing some work to....ex wife took the camera so I can not post pics yet. but soon it will be hard tailed, new rear fender and seat(s) I would go with a solo seat but my youngest boy would be angry because he can not ride with me.... and then some custom paint from my buddy, I would love to put a springer on BUT I dont have the mill to machine new cups

One of the ones I built:

Unfortunately I never got a photo of it with the seat on it before I sold it.

That's awesome. What did it start out as? Those Guzzis have Italian sex appeal like none other :cool:

There's a pic of my Rebel 250 in the classifieds section :s0131: , but here are some pics of my Triumph Scrambler.
Last year on the coast near Beverly Beach
scramcoast.jpg

Don't hit deep water filled invisible potholes at 11pm in the rain...
crash3.jpg

Lousy iPhone shot, but that's what it looked like before the crash, and now again after repairs from the crash after replacing the front wheel, forks, frame, some exhaust stuff, lots of small parts, and the luggage rack. I'm actually quite surprised at how well that Givi topcase held up.
givi3.jpg

Nothing better than a good motorcycle ride. Unfortunately, both my motorcycles funded the collection. Yamaha Seca turned into a Kimber and the Yamaha V-Star a Glock.
Good looking bikes out there.
Mike

Paris 2006 187.jpg

Just an A to B transport......but A to B doesn't take long. Bought this on vacation, toured around for a while to get a few hundred miles on it and then shipped it home as a "used" bike. Saved a bunch of import duties.

Paris 2006 187.jpg

2003 fjr1300, pic is what my bike used to looked like 84,000 miles ago.
I do stop short of saying that if god rode a motorcycle it would be an FJR1300, but I darn well bet you he'd have one in the shed.

It has squirmed past dozens of suicidal dear, empty log trucks that want to race on tight corners (and to be honest these crazy amazing drivers come close to taking me), hot tar snakes like tiny rivers of oil, young fellow bikers who want to die quick, 100 yard long groups of hive minded cruiser riders, trophy wives putting on their makeup while kneeing their massive suvs down the road, manure, gravel, cops that don't seem to understand that if i go any slower in a corner the bike will just fall over, and my wife who makes the sign of the cross and mumbles something in latin everytime I put my leg over it.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/2002/03/01march02yamaha2003fjr1300/

SPU had a pic of on in his last frame but that one is in the far slower, and obviously inferior, blue color.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top