JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where did you get that? I did not know they were ever imported. Back in the days I borrowed a RS250 for a few weeks, and that bike was a hoot!
I got it a few years ago and truly was a barn find a 1999 RS50 with the title and 2k on the ODO . I have not seen that many of the rs50s but there are RS125 and Rs250s out there but you are going to pay . I am putting mine up for sale I was surprised parts are plentiful and AFI had a lot of mods for the 50 .

I've got a KTM 1290SA-S. I love it, the wife, she does not. It's a bit of a haul to get up on it and she's very small

That's my problem with a lot of the non harleys, height of seat above ground.

I need a step ladder to get on them and then can't tounch the ground at stop light/signs.

I ride a softail low rider with a 26 inch seat height.

Jack

I got it a few years ago and truly was a barn find a 1999 RS50 with the title and 2k on the ODO . I have not seen that many of the rs50s but there are RS125 and Rs250s out there but you are going to pay . I am putting mine up for sale I was surprised parts are plentiful and AFI had a lot of mods for the 50 .
50cc are great! I grew up in Italy and back then you could drive 50cc on the street st 14yo. Lots of kids would put a polini or malossi kit to increase displacement, Carb Kit, and a nice expansion muffler. At 16 you could get a 125cc bike after getting a license, and any size bike at 18. that was also the era of two strokes and while they required a bit more maintenance, they were powerful enough to move you around. current 4 strokes offerings are not as fun.

How much are you looking to get for the bike? Good running conditions?

50cc are great! I grew up in Italy and back then you could drive 50cc on the street st 14yo. Lots of kids would put a polini or malossi kit to increase displacement, Carb Kit, and a nice expansion muffler. At 16 you could get a 125cc bike after getting a license, and any size bike at 18. that was also the era of two strokes and while they required a bit more maintenance, they were powerful enough to move you around. current 4 strokes offerings are not as fun.

How much are you looking to get for the bike? Good running conditions?
PM SENT

Out for a little rip today...

8558EE7A-A44F-4ACB-B551-5730604487CC.jpeg BBBF387C-0012-411E-A2A8-7D3C09AFCD62.jpeg

And your hands numb, loved my rd400 but they don't like going slow they surge at low speeds and highway there is a lot of vibration.
So wanted a rz 350 Kenny Roberts edition.
Kel, Ken Roberts as he was known as then and my brother Pat Evans age 16. Team Yamaha 1972 at Daytona 200. We had a garage full of these yellow and black TR (pre TZ) racers.

D8E69355-CA5B-4E7A-BC28-55A9D6D220FC.jpeg

Gonna sell my mildly customized 1975 XS650. I just never ride it anymore and it's taking up prime space in the garage. It runs and even "does the ton" but could use a quick tune up before I post it. Anyone know of a decent mechanic in the Portland area who knows about old-school twins like this? Thanks for any leads.

1975 XS650.jpg

Gonna sell my mildly customized 1975 XS650. I just never ride it anymore and it's taking up prime space in the garage. It runs and even "does the ton" but could use a quick tune up before I post it. Anyone know of a decent mechanic in the Portland area who knows about old-school twins like this? Thanks for any leads.

View attachment 858196
D&S cycle been around for years and is reasonable.

This is a 78' Honda CB400A I restored in 1993. My friend was a pro photographer and we messed around with a night time open shutter shot. After he would uncover the lens for a few seconds he would shut off the light and I'd move to another spot. We did that three times and this was the result. One of me is bad enough. I tell people I'm a triplet. But, all of them are me.

The Brothers Phred.jpg 78 Honda 400A.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads