JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sucks,but folks in WA love stuff from Idaho. That's a cool state ya know. And UPS/FEDX ship both ways;)
Think fresh air,real people,miles of unhelmeted riding(like when you was a kid)

You don't have to sell me, it's what I would like to do. But my wife has worked in Seattle for the same company for 23 years and makes three times what she could in Idaho, I still have lots of stuff that ties me to Washington. I'm trying to figure it out and keep my options ope

2016 Yamaha YZ450FX

yz450fx.jpg

Man I love bikes.
Well Motorcyclists really.

You just never know when you might need a Kidney or heart transplant? o_O
So how many here have been on the short end of a car incident? 25 years later and I am still shy even when I'm in a car. I got pasted when an idiot thought he had to make a sudden left turn, with me oncoming. One of the officers that turned up told me he had just given the guy a ticket for doing doughnuts on the other side of town.

So how many here have been on the short end of a car incident? 25 years later and I am still shy even when I'm in a car. I got pasted when an idiot thought he had to make a sudden left turn, with me oncoming. One of the officers that turned up told me he had just given the guy a ticket for doing doughnuts on the other side of town.
Crud! Got me thinking about it again. Going to log off and go split wood.

Only photo I have handy, Nifty little Aprilia RS125 I sold earlier this year. Currently, I just have a Triumph Sprint 1050, but I've had 15+ bikes the last 10 years. Primarily sport/race bikes.

ape ape.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads