JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sucks,but folks in WA love stuff from Idaho. That's a cool state ya know. And UPS/FEDX ship both ways;)
Think fresh air,real people,miles of unhelmeted riding(like when you was a kid)

You don't have to sell me, it's what I would like to do. But my wife has worked in Seattle for the same company for 23 years and makes three times what she could in Idaho, I still have lots of stuff that ties me to Washington. I'm trying to figure it out and keep my options ope

2016 Yamaha YZ450FX

yz450fx.jpg

Man I love bikes.
Well Motorcyclists really.

You just never know when you might need a Kidney or heart transplant? o_O
So how many here have been on the short end of a car incident? 25 years later and I am still shy even when I'm in a car. I got pasted when an idiot thought he had to make a sudden left turn, with me oncoming. One of the officers that turned up told me he had just given the guy a ticket for doing doughnuts on the other side of town.

So how many here have been on the short end of a car incident? 25 years later and I am still shy even when I'm in a car. I got pasted when an idiot thought he had to make a sudden left turn, with me oncoming. One of the officers that turned up told me he had just given the guy a ticket for doing doughnuts on the other side of town.
Crud! Got me thinking about it again. Going to log off and go split wood.

Only photo I have handy, Nifty little Aprilia RS125 I sold earlier this year. Currently, I just have a Triumph Sprint 1050, but I've had 15+ bikes the last 10 years. Primarily sport/race bikes.

ape ape.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top