JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
my mom's '74 sportster:

It's a complete basket case, but someday I might try and get it running.

125cc I sold to my dad a few years ago:

Not a motorcycle, but I've put almost 28k on this bicycle since June of 2004, including a bike tour to Montana, Tijuana, and a few other trips down the coast to CA:

Last edited by a moderator:
My little scooter :s0155:
kaw2.jpg

Change "should" to "must" if you have a lot of off road land nearby. Us urban types dream at night for accessible nearby legal places to ride (and shoot).

Suggestion for a dirt bike would be the latest models of the Kawasaki KDX200 / KDX220R. Great trail bike. Not too fast for novices, fast enough for most experts. Tons of low end grunt. Stock and hi-po parts everywhere. If you get bored of it, they are usually easy to sell. And most importantly, its a 2 stroke!! Try to avoid ones with lots of hop up mods as they could have been abused. Potentially Decent examples here:

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

87 FXSTC They only made a few of these with the frame painted the same color as rest of bike.

I love Softails, and I love that EVO too. Yours is new enough to have all of the improvements which gradually came to the EVO. I like the hidden shocks on yours, where my 86 Wide Glide has them exposed. I guess the frame would be the same color as the rest of the bike if the bike is black, LOL.

Change "should" to "must" if you have a lot of off road land nearby. Us urban types dream at night for accessible nearby legal places to ride (and shoot).

Yes, I'm right up against forest service with lots of roads. I can shoot on my own property, but a neighbor not far down the road is a gunsmith and he has a range all set up with benches, etc.

Thanks for the tips on the bikes.

I love Softails, and I love that EVO too. Yours is new enough to have all of the improvements which gradually came to the EVO. I like the hidden shocks on yours, where my 86 Wide Glide has them exposed. I guess the frame would be the same color as the rest of the bike if the bike is black, LOL.

It doesn't show well in the pic, but the bike is actually burgundy and red with gold accents.

Nice thread.One of my friend tell me about this thread and i see is really good......I have Honda-70.I will be next time post its picture here.Nice sharing...keep it up

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top