JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Try humping an HK91 with a light bipod and a full loadout for 20 miles and tell me what a great battle rifle it is. Mine is the most unwieldy, front heavy rifle I've ever had the pleasure to own, and I'm a big guy with lots of bicep. There is a reason why small light rifles, chambered in intermediate cartridges, like the AK and AR are nearly universally issued to all modern militaries.

Keith

Try humping an HK91 with a light bipod and a full loadout for 20 miles and tell me what a great battle rifle it is. Mine is the most unwieldy, front heavy rifle I've ever had the pleasure to own, and I'm a big guy with lots of bicep. There is a reason why small light rifles, chambered in intermediate cartridges, like the AK and AR are nearly universally issued to all modern militaries.

Keith
I hear what you're saying, but there is a reason jungle warfare is fought with with rifles chambered for .30 cal be it an ak or larger platform the fal and g3 prevail.
I'd really like to think I could hump a full load out but I know that isn't a reality. I'm a large guy myself but I don't anticipate bugging out either so having to travel very far with a full load wouldn't be likely for me. I do prefer the AK and AR over the G3 and FAL clones for practical reasons.

I've had both, AK first. I find the AR by far more accurate, lighter weight, easier to carry more ammo, and I haven't personally had more issues with one than the other. I took a leap and sold the AK to buy the AR and couldn't really be more happy.

Just for better info, the AK was a polish underfolder. And I purchased that entry AR build at curts.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top