JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I've been calling around to different shops in Oregon and haven't been able to get a clear answer.

I was thinking about purchasing a benelli m4 from a user on this site in Oregon, and we were discussing logistics.

From what I've been told, in Washington there's no mandatory 10 day wait period for semi automatic shotguns (although I've never purchased one since all these new laws went into place, only pump shots guns or semi rifles). If I were to drive down to Oregon, assuming no delay on the background check, would I be able to leave same day (if approved) with the shotgun? Or would it require the 10 day wait period or some shipping to an FFL in Washington?

That'd be ideal so we could save on shipping/transfer costs to another shop or another drive all the way to Portland.

Thank you!

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I've been calling around to different shops in Oregon and haven't been able to get a clear answer.

I was thinking about purchasing a benelli m4 from a user on this site in Oregon, and we were discussing logistics.

From what I've been told, in Washington there's no mandatory 10 day wait period for semi automatic shotguns (although I've never purchased one since all these new laws went into place, only pump shots guns or semi rifles). If I were to drive down to Oregon, assuming no delay on the background check, would I be able to leave same day (if approved) with the shotgun? Or would it require the 10 day wait period or some shipping to an FFL in Washington?

That'd be ideal so we could save on shipping/transfer costs to another shop or another drive all the way to Portland.

Thank you!
A shotgun would not be affected by the laws regarding semi auto rifles or handguns, so cash and carry.

Oregon runs a state check on shotgun purchases, unlike Washington, so be aware you might have a wait if the Oregon state system does not immediately clear you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top