JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well. Living in a cage with a "roommate" isnt really being alive...
Is it better than being face down on the cold pavement bleeding out at 0200 in the morning? For what….. a stupid law?

Is it better than being face down on the cold pavement bleeding out at 0200 in the morning? For what….. a stupid law?
I get it and ultimately agree.
I think the guy could have made better life choices though. He had to know he can buy a revolver in NY and get a CHL by now.

I get it and ultimately agree.
I think the guy could have made better life choices though. He had to know he can buy a revolver in NY and get a CHL by now.
Oh I agree. If you have a route to do it legally I think you should take advantage of that. Cover as many bases as possible. That way if you are forced to use a firearm you can at least validate your attempt to follow all the laws.

"Judge Iannece showed Foehner no sympathy during the brief court appearance, doubling the amount initially requested by the Queens District Attorney's Office."

The thug had "more than a dozen prior arrests". I wonder how many of those arrests did Judge Iannece showed sympathy for the criminal thug and let him be released back into society?

This is why all my guns are shovels.

Real shovels? Or guns that identify as shovels? A shovel is shovel.

So you have to dig their lungs out?

Remember Boris and his shovel AK? :D :s0140:

If you can only get an illegal gun to protect yourself and it turns out you were right in needing that protection, you probably have a good defense.

It's the 25 other illegal guns that are going to screw that up for you.

This is coming to Orygun as well as all west coast states. Guns that you've had forever that become illegal through legislation. This sux for the shooter who needed to defend himself from a turd of a person.

This is coming to Orygun as well as all west coast states. Guns that you've had forever that become illegal through legislation. This sux for the shooter who needed to defend himself from a turd of a person.
The man charged in this story bought all of the weapons he's charged with illegally. NY has had some sort of weapon licensing since at least the '70s.

All I know is…… liberals/progressives/democrats love making criminals into saints and law abiding citizens into criminals.

Reports like this one make me think of this post from another forum.

133C26DA-0277-40D6-99BE-54200EE3A447.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR