JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I still look at this event and how it was used compared to Florida and Texas. IMO, there hasn't been much mourning. As much energy, for lack of a better word, that has gone into school shootings, life goes back to normal pretty quick.

your observant

double standards, selective outrage & selective morals

the leftist gun grabbers have learned it's easier to manufacture outrage, drama and sucking cash out of their own "useful idiot base" while dancing in the blood of children as opposed to the deaths of country & western conservatives that smell like walmart, or blacks slaying each other with guns in the inner cities at a wholesale rate

I'm going to read more in depth but one thing doesn't sit right with me! NO ONE'S body just falls perfectly flat on the floor like in the picture of Paddock laying there. It looks staged to me! o_O
it is staged. deep state staged.

more than 1 shooter IMO

it is staged. deep state staged.

more than 1 shooter IMO

The whole damn thing is staged from the final report to this nut job doing it by himself!! If your going to do something like this your not going to pack that many guns into a hotel room and hope to not get caught. Your going to bring the one or two rifles that will do the most damage from that distance.

I still haven't read the damn thing and honestly not sure I will. The whole thing still pisses me off!

You're normal, @SKrueger. What you would do isn't the issue. What we see as expected behavior doesn't really matter, now does it? Why? Because shooting at 1000's of people isn't normal or expected, either. So putting upon this story a comparison of what normal or expected would be does not make sense. He did what he did because he was a nutjob.

I'm not trying to argue. You do you, Boo. But don't use as a line of argument that you don't believe the report because how he went about shooting at a concert full of folks isn't what you expect would be a normal way of doing such a thing. Nothing is normal about such an evil, despicable act.

I wish we knew WHY but we never will.

your observant

double standards, selective outrage & selective morals

the leftist gun grabbers have learned it's easier to manufacture outrage, drama and sucking cash out of their own "useful idiot base" while dancing in the blood of children as opposed to the deaths of country & western conservatives that smell like walmart, or blacks slaying each other with guns in the inner cities at a wholesale rate

tab-turt-carter-las-vegas.jpg LostHerJob.png

He was a gun dealer according to what I read in the report. A large number of the rifles had no sights or optics. What does that tell you? They were for sale. He was doing sales and something went off the rails.

:rolleyes: I'm fairly certain that if they ever find who actually did the shooting, they'll be able to come up with a plausible motive! Until then....they'll put it on the dead patsy.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews