JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At what point do we stop theft?

No, I'm not advocating shooting thieves.

If, however, absolutely zero is done about, doesn't that sort of passivity encourage thieves to keep stealing as they've no penalty to pay?

Answer: YES!

Figuratively sitting idly by while thieves go about their thefts isn't addressing the problem and certainly won't stop or slow it down.

Property crime is a VERY serious problem and should be dealt with in some harsh way when thievery is discovered in the act...

I totally understand why the clerk was armed (legally or not), as this part of town has been very seedy for a few decades. A coworker had to do some work in that area and he was attacked from behind when he went to get something out of the work van. Honestly, that was years ago, but if you look at the Google images of the area a couple of blocks away, you can see that it hasn't changed.

vegas.PNG

vegas 1.PNG

vegas 2.PNG

Regardless, the video camera's will probably give a little more insight into this.
Clerk arrested after robbery leads to deadly shooting at downtown Las Vegas gas station

Ray

Looks just like Seattle, Portland, San Fran, LA, Santa Ana, and on and on.

Armed is not a license to hunt. Pizzed off is not a license to kill. Unless there is some untold circumstance that justifies the shooting, kick her in the gonads!!

A good way to start limiting the amount of property crime is applying legitimate punishments to property crime.

This sounds like a legitimate punishment.

I could go with them using public caning when they catch these scum. Might not stop all of them but I bet a lot of them would not want to get caught a second time :)

Or maybe let Crazy Joe smell their hair... seems to be a pretty hairrowing experience!! ;):D

A Crazy Joe grab from behind, hair sniff, kiss on the head, and a kick in the balls. All demonstrated in public, and broadcasted on nightly news and social media. Make America Greater 2020 Crazy Joe for public humiliation!

A Crazy Joe grab from behind, hair sniff, kiss on the head, and a kick in the balls. All demonstrated in public, and broadcasted on nightly news and social media. Make America Greater 2020 Crazy Joe for public humiliation!

Now there's the option of a Crazy Joe Eskimo Kiss. If Grand Theft, could get both!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top