JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Kyle had EVERY right to be there, same as any of you, age or status has zero bearing on any of this discussion, he has the same rights, HARD STOP!
Kyle was not there to kill anyone, but he was prepared to defend himself, this has been proven, HARD STOP!
Up until he was forced to shoot, Kyle was level headed and maintained his status to be there to witness events and render aid to any who needed it!
Kyle was made a victim of grave harm when the first dude went after him with the obvious intent to maim or kill him, Kyle attempted to break contact and ran off, HARD STOP!
At that moment, when his live was in grave danger from multiple attackers, Kyle fired his weapon only as a last resort, and once the immediate threat stopped, Kyle then attempted to render aid, it was then he was attacked again, and again, Kyle attempted to break contact, HARD STOP!
To say he shouldn't have been there, or that he shouldn't have been armed, is absolute bulsh!t, See first sentence, HARD STOP!

These are the facts, nothing more, nothing less!
Nah, he was there to be a provocateur. He may not have known that based on his level of immaturity but going into that crowd he didnt NEED to be in was throwing a match on gasoline. He may have had a right to be there but from what Ive seen of what transpired Kyle will be lucky to get out under 20 years.

Game over for Rittenhouse

Unless his attorneys can prevent this video from being played, he is done. Two weeks before his shooting, he is allegedly on video watching people leaving a CVS saying "Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I'd start shooting rounds at them,"
Are they going allow video of the midget ginger chester on his tirade?

Who was it that said "find me the man, and I'll find his crime"? Someone in the Soviet Russia timeframe?

Lavrentiy Beria is the name of the man of whom you speak.

His actual statement was, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."
So it would seem but a search also pulls up Andrey Vyshinsky :s0092:

In 1936, Vyshinsky achieved international infamy as the prosecutor at the Zinoviev-Kamenev trial (this trial had nine other defendants), the first of the Moscow Trials during the Great Purge, lashing its defenseless victims with vituperative rhetoric:[25]

Shoot these rabid dogs. Death to this gang who hide their ferocious teeth, their eagle claws, from the people! Down with that vulture Trotsky, from whose mouth a bloody venom drips, putrefying the great ideals of Marxism! ... Down with these abject animals! Let's put an end once and for all to these miserable hybrids of foxes and pigs, these stinking corpses! Let's exterminate the mad dogs of capitalism, who want to tear to pieces the flower of our new Soviet nation! Let's push the bestial hatred they bear our leaders back down their own throats!

He often punctuated speeches with phrases like "Dogs of the Fascist bourgeoisie", "mad dogs of Trotskyism", "dregs of society", "decayed people", "terrorist thugs and degenerates", and "accursed vermin".[26] This dehumanization aided in what historian Arkady Vaksberg calls "a hitherto unknown type of trial where there was not the slightest need for evidence: what evidence did you need when you were dealing with 'stinking carrion' and 'mad dogs'?"[27]

He is also attributed as the author of an infamous quote from the Stalin era: "Give me a man and I will find the crime."[28]

Nah, he was there to be a provocateur. He may not have known that based on his level of immaturity but going into that crowd he didnt NEED to be in was throwing a match on gasoline. He may have had a right to be there but from what Ive seen of what transpired Kyle will be lucky to get out under 20 years.
You make it sound like he voluntarily confronted the rioters. As I recall, he found himself separated from the group he was with and while moving to the location where he thought he would find them he encountered the mob. As we have seen so often, the hounds smelled blood upon finding a lone victim, and began the pursuit.

If we was there simply to shoot people, he had plenty of opportunity earlier in the evening.

Anyway, the issue will ultimately be decided by a jury, and they should have lots of video evidence to review. Hopefully, they will act fairly and impartially.

You make it sound like he voluntarily confronted the rioters. As I recall, he found himself separated from the group he was with and while moving to the location where he thought he would find them he encountered the mob. As we have seen so often, the hounds smelled blood upon finding a lone victim, and began the pursuit.

If we was there simply to shoot people, he had plenty of opportunity earlier in the evening.

Anyway, the issue will ultimately be decided by a jury, and they should have lots of video evidence to review. Hopefully, they will act fairly and impartially.
He voluntarily went to a riot for the purpose of "maintaining order" . It didnt work.

He voluntarily went to a riot for the purpose of "maintaining order" . It didnt work.
More like, he went there to protect property (a car dealership that had been vandalized previously). And you're right. Based on the outcome, it didn't.

those he shot were also acting in self defense or defense of others.

That'll complicate things further for those of us that legally carry knowing that guys chasing us with guns and/or other deadly weapons are only defending themselves or others. :rolleyes:

o_O

Did it work?
exceptionally well, yea... way beyond anyones expectations, anyway. we brought about actual concessions and reforms in a time span not seen since the civil rights movement. locally, nationally, and even globally. portland police changed their use of force policy, dumped a slew of bubblegumty officers, municipalities all across the country cut militarization funding and even general funding for police departments, committed to retraining, cities committed to redirecting resources and funding to community investment, etc, etc, etc. and not least of all, brought the spotlight on the piss poor behavior of cops everywhere, changed the standard from assuming "well they just know what they're doing" to "wait a minute, something isn't right..." local, national, and global scrutiny is really all i think anyone could hope for - but we got a hell of a lot more than that.

it was a fantastic demonstration of what "demonstration" can actually do, and just exactly how pissed off and indignant a huge segment of the population really is. they tried to suppress us in the beginning, but it only served to shine the spotlight on their bubblegumed up tactics - using impact weapons and excessive force against LITERALLY peaceful protesters - teachers, moms, accountants, college students, bus drivers, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. from the beginning of the protests to the end, the difference was easily observable - the first night, i was shot with multiple rubber bullets and pepper balls for LITERALLY doing nothing more than standing on a street corner (4th n salmon, IIRC) with my hands up, shoved and struck with batons, overrun and trampled over, gassed, detained (yet never arrested, unlike most of the POC around me - being a white middle class male ABSOLUTELY benefits one), etc, etc... to toward the end of my involvement, police no longer using violence against peaceful protesters; simply setting up protest areas and not initiating violence until we gave them at least SOME kind of provocation - which yes, absolutely happened toward the end of every night... get tens of thousands of people angry enough to take to the streets, put the hammer on them for months, and see what happens. they gonna break stuff.

yea, worked.

exceptionally well, yea... way beyond anyones expectations, anyway. we brought about actual concessions and reforms in a time span not seen since the civil rights movement. locally, nationally, and even globally. portland police changed their use of force policy, dumped a slew of bubblegumty officers, municipalities all across the country cut militarization funding and even general funding for police departments, committed to retraining, cities committed to redirecting resources and funding to community investment, etc, etc, etc. and not least of all, brought the spotlight on the piss poor behavior of cops everywhere, changed the standard from assuming "well they just know what they're doing" to "wait a minute, something isn't right..." local, national, and global scrutiny is really all i think anyone could hope for - but we got a hell of a lot more than that.

it was a fantastic demonstration of what "demonstration" can actually do, and just exactly how pissed off and indignant a huge segment of the population really is. they tried to suppress us in the beginning, but it only served to shine the spotlight on their bubblegumed up tactics - using impact weapons and excessive force against LITERALLY peaceful protesters - teachers, moms, accountants, college students, bus drivers, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. from the beginning of the protests to the end, the difference was easily observable - the first night, i was shot with multiple rubber bullets and pepper balls for LITERALLY doing nothing more than standing on a street corner (4th n salmon, IIRC) with my hands up, shoved and struck with batons, overrun and trampled over, gassed, detained (yet never arrested, unlike most of the POC around me - being a white middle class male ABSOLUTELY benefits one), etc, etc... to toward the end of my involvement, police no longer using violence against peaceful protesters; simply setting up protest areas and not initiating violence until we gave them at least SOME kind of provocation - which yes, absolutely happened toward the end of every night... get tens of thousands of people angry enough to take to the streets, put the hammer on them for months, and see what happens. they gonna break stuff.

yea, worked.
Cool. Must be why all the businesses are closed and the windows are boarded up.

Cool. Must be why all the businesses are closed and the windows are boarded up.
i live downtown - the only businesses in this city that are closed are closed because of covid. the protest/"riot" area is limited to a block surrounding the justice center, which happen to be all major multinational conglomerate owned corporations who are all still perfectly in business, just not operating in that tiny little area.

do you want me to go take a walk and make a video showing all of the businesses that are open vs. closed? i can do that. ill go block by block, just for you.

i live downtown - the only businesses in this city that are closed are closed because of covid. the protest/"riot" area is limited to a block surrounding the justice center, which happen to be all major multinational conglomerate owned corporations who are all still perfectly in business, just not operating in that tiny little area.

do you want me to go take a walk and make a video showing all of the businesses that are open vs. closed? i can do that. ill go block by block, just for you.
Nah, you probably have had enough Ranger humping. I'll take your word for it. Glad you've made things better for us all.

get tens of thousands of people angry enough to take to the streets, put the hammer on them for months, and see what happens. they gonna break stuff.
So how long have you been protesting 'police brutality' ? Years? Or did you possibly just start last year as part of the 'fad'?

what is this 'they gonna break stuff' ? This sounds like some sort of street smack talk. Are you saying you agree with violence, destruction of private property and the loss of life?

You previously posted this:
Thats exactly how i did participate, in portland, off and on for about three months, peacefully protesting police brutality.
But in your post #171 you sound like you were nothing more than a part of the violence like all the others.

teachers, moms, accountants, college students, bus drivers, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. from the beginning of the protests to the end,
So were all these people protesting 'police brutality' as well? Since when have 'Moms', 'accountants' etc. EVER been victims of 'police brutality' ?

So how long have you been protesting 'police brutality' ? Years? Or did you possibly just start last year as part of the 'fad'?

what is this 'they gonna break stuff' ? This sounds like some sort of street smack talk. Are you saying you agree with violence, destruction of private property and the loss of life?

You previously posted this:

But in your post #171 you sound like you were nothing more than a part of the violence like all the others.

So were all these people protesting 'police brutality' as well? Since when have 'Moms', 'accountants' etc. EVER been victims of 'police brutality' ?
Dude….uR messin up the narrative
Turbovanner gotta Turbovan

yea, worked.
And the city is so much better off today.

"Ye shall know them by their fruits."

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top