JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Serious question. His property and he was acquitted.

C66B1B5D-6766-481B-80BC-45BB949CFC0B.jpeg

I'm betting that by the time he's done suing everyone from dipstick Biden on down to those scurrilous DAs he'll have enough money for a Knight's Armament AR plus almost a full case of ammo.Maybe…

Different standard of proof, damages are hard to prove.
The threat or uncertainty is usually enough for a settlement.

Yeah.....look at how much money Brandon wants to give to the separated families of illegals. Last I heard it was in the neighborhood of $450,000 each. All without a trial.

Aloha, Mark

The threat or uncertainty is usually enough for a settlement.

Yeah.....look at how much money Brandon wants to give to the separated families of illegals. Last I heard it was in the neighborhood of $450,000 each. All without a trial.

Aloha, Mark
I think you misunderstand the power of free lawyers in Biden's case. As for the rest of MSM, probably covered by the judicious use of "alleged." Settlements not likely.

I think you misunderstand the power of free lawyers in Biden's case. As for the rest of MSM, probably covered by the judicious use of "alleged." Settlements not likely.
Nah....Brandon is sort of known to be spineless. He'll pay.....just to have Kyle go away.

Aloha, Mark

PS....The DOJ is also FREE LAWYERS. Well, their salary is already accounted for. So they could/would be the ones to fight the case of the illegals. That is.....IF.......they were of a mind to fight.

Then.....put me on the JURY. And guess how much they'll get?

Serious question. His property and he was acquitted.

View attachment 1073766
As has been said a bazillion times, it's not his gun. So no, he won't be getting it back.

More likely, Dominic Black, Rittenhouse's friend who lied on his 4473 and bought the gun in a straw purchase for Rittenhouse, will be the one with issues to deal with. Specifically, a PIMA-prison issue, once the AFT is done with him...

Different standard of proof, damages are hard to prove.
Death threats on a daily basis and the fact that he will probably be forced to change his name and leave the state (both states) and live elsewhere. That's damage, isn't it? There is case precedent (if not statutory authority) to file a tort for malicious prosecution.

EDIT: How about being locked up for self-defense, being required to post 2 million bail; the mental turmoil, loss of freedom, fear of lifetime incarceration and almost certain assault in prison; alienation from family/friends/community, loss of freedom of movement and association - the list goes on and on.

Now, such a civil claim might typically experience difficulty in prevailing before a jury by a preponderance of the evidence - except - except for the multi videos of what are clearly and demonstrably self-defense. The arrest and prosecution were also very clearly politically motivated. And the claim for damages may not stop at the prosecutor's office. The prosecutor and his deputies work at the pleasure of the executive of the political sub-division.

May he be awarded millions.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews