JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I signed up when Parler was shut down, invited all my FB friends and family, a few followed, but soon quit. Now I don't use it either cuz nobody's there except Weinstein.
Sad, People are so used to seeing instant communication and all kinds of stuff going on from everybody in the world.
I use mewe and parlor but not frequently.

Sad, People are so used to seeing instant communication and all kinds of stuff going on from everybody in the world.
I use mewe and parlor but not frequently.
I'm bored with mewe/Weinstein. I tried to get back on Parler when they started back up, but couldn't get it to work... might need to sign up under a new acct.

Game over for Rittenhouse

Unless his attorneys can prevent this video from being played, he is done. Two weeks before his shooting, he is allegedly on video watching people leaving a CVS saying "Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I'd start shooting rounds at them,"

Game over for Rittenhouse

Unless his attorneys can prevent this video from being played, he is done. Two weeks before his shooting, he is allegedly on video watching people leaving a CVS saying "Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I'd start shooting rounds at them,"
He's done.

Who was it that said "find me the man, and I'll find his crime"? Someone in the Soviet Russia timeframe?
Lavrentiy Beria is the name of the man of whom you speak.

His actual statement was, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."

Last Edited:
I dont know what to do with this one - glad im not the one who has to decide. I suspect if i was a juror, id find it pretty goddamn hard to acquit based on what is public to this point.

kyle was a stupid bubblegumin child playing hero.. how culpable are you really at 17, and with an obviously bubblegumed up parent raising you? But the dude did kill two people who wouldnt otherwise have been killed, and permanently crippled another.

i guess i feel like mom should be the one doing a long prison sentence.. along with any other involved adults that didnt put a stop to a 17 year old child going into a civil combat zone with zero training and an obviously deviant psychology. Kyle himself ought to be institutionalized. I guess, i dont know.

he's bubblegumed tho. Peace out.

I dont know what to do with this one - glad im not the one who has to decide. I suspect if i was a juror, id find it pretty goddamn hard to acquit based on what is public to this point.

kyle was a stupid bubblegumin child playing hero.. how culpable are you really at 17, and with an obviously bubblegumed up parent raising you? But the dude did kill two people who wouldnt otherwise have been killed, and permanently crippled another.

i guess i feel like mom should be the one doing a long prison sentence.. along with any other involved adults that didnt put a stop to a 17 year old child going into a civil combat zone with zero training and an obviously deviant psychology. Kyle himself ought to be institutionalized. I guess, i dont know.

he's bubblegumed tho. Peace out.
The issue is.. if he were not armed; he might well have died or be in ICU due to cracked skull from a skateboard with steel wheel trucks, and gunshots from the guy who had a handgun in his hand.

Edit. We do have public quote from the guy whose arm became burger, that he would have shot Kyle, no visible regret on that.

i guess i feel like mom should be the one doing a long prison sentence.. along with any other involved adults that didnt put a stop to a 17 year old child
A 17 YO with a DL and an idealistic attitude is hardly a 'child' and is pretty much going to do what he wants. His mother admitted she did not know where he was or what he was doing.

Remember when you were 17?

Pay closer attention folks, this is nothing but a hail marry play to push a narrative that may ( Likely) not exist!

Seems to me, made up evidence, which should not be allowed!
From the news report of the supposed video,

"Rittenhouse is not visible in the video, nor is the person with him. The brief video, shot from across a busy street at night,"

The issue is.. if he were not armed; he might well have died or be in ICU due to cracked skull from a skateboard with steel wheel trucks, and gunshots from the guy who had a handgun in his hand.

Edit. We do have public quote from the guy whose arm became burger, that he would have shot Kyle, no visible regret on that.
If he were not armed, and especially if he hadnt been playing operator, he wouldnt have been attacked to begin with.

those he shot were also acting in self defense or defense of others.

Depending on which of the many different accounts you read of how it all went down, i think - IN THE MOMENT - he probably actually did fire SOME of those rounds in legitimate and legal self defense. But not all of them. And once he started shooting, he was nothing more than an active shooter to everyone else around him - i probably would have shot his bubblegum myself, seeing him popping rounds off pretty much at everyone and nothing.

And this is me giving him a lot of benefits of doubt.

A 17 YO with a DL and an idealistic attitude is hardly a 'child' and is pretty much going to do what he wants. His mother admitted she did not know where he was or what he was doing.

Remember when you were 17?
Yea, i was a completely incompetent moron at 17 with zero perspective or much valid life experience to guide my stupid thinking

just like you and every other 17 year old boy.

Depending on which of the many different accounts you read of how it all went down, i think - IN THE MOMENT - he probably actually did fire SOME of those rounds in legitimate and legal self defense. But not all of them. And once he started shooting, he was nothing more than an active shooter to everyone else around him - i probably would have shot his bubblegum myself, seeing him popping rounds off pretty much at everyone and nothing.

And this is me giving him a lot of benefits of doubt.
That's why I like to stay home, mind my own business, and enjoy the life I have in front of my face.

100% good shoot. 100% legal self defense. 100% political prosecution to appease the looty burny types.

This new evidence is dubious at best.

Probably guilty of MIP of a firearm.

i probably would have shot his bubblegum myself, seeing him popping rounds off pretty much at everyone and nothing.
So you criticize him for being there 'playing operator' but by this statement are you saying, hypothetically speaking, you could have been there (or in a similar situation) yourself and armed?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads