JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually in an interview on Louder with Crowder he said he was having the rifle destroyed but didn't rule out purchasing another firearm. He's actually a well spoken respectful young man.

No because his friend made a straw purchase for Kyle. Possession is legal but sale to a minor that you know for sure is a minor is not

Anyone with even a passing interest in the case knows the above statement to be factually incorrect and libelous, and yet here we are.

KR was acquitted 11-19-2021.

Ignorance or trolling matters not - it is still a lie.

I am going to say no. No expert here. It was part of a straw purchase and his friend is being tried for the chime of purchasing it for him. Assume this subject to a federal law . So if his friend is convicted, will he be a felon and therefor not able to receive the rifle?

Sweet Baby Hezooz! I am out!

Anyone calling out a "Straw Purchase" is being deliberately obtuse or just just a damn liar at this point!
Ignorance is infectious it seems! Ether these Yay hoots can't read or comprehend what the facts are in this case, or they are willfully trolling, ether way, I feel ya! Peace brother!

Ignorance is infectious it seems! Ether these Yay hoots can't read or comprehend what the facts are in this case, or they are willfully trolling, ether way, I feel ya! Peace brother!
TBH, I would bet this is how most people view the matter. Most do not dig into these stories enough to know that the mainstream headlines are patently false. And the lies are repeated, over and over. And the lies stick. MSM knows exactly what it is doing.

TBH, I would bet this is how most people view the matter. Most do not dig into these stories enough to know that the mainstream headlines are patently false. And the lies are repeated, over and over. And the lies stick. MSM knows exactly what it is doing.
I think this is true.

Had a person in my sphere of the world trumpeting about 'Open Season' and 'Assault Rifle' and 'Crossed state lines', etc.

Bit my tongue because I value my working relationship with her hubby.

It was gone in an hour.

Do I think she got spanked my someone? Yes.

Do I really think she changed her mind? Hell no!

Anyone with even a passing interest in the case knows the above statement to be factually incorrect and libelous, and yet here we are.

KR was acquitted 11-19-2021.

Ignorance or trolling matters not - it is still a lie.
Kyle won't be in trouble but his friend will for knowingly selling it. I thought I was clear enough but you guys like to jump the gun and think I'm talking about Kyle.

I think if I were KR I would want to keep the rifle that I used to save my life.
I think he wants to get rid of anything that reminds him of the trauma he went through that night and since. It's also wise to prevent it from becoming an unwanted symbol to others.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top