JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So how long have you been protesting 'police brutality' ? Years? Or did you possibly just start last year as part of the 'fad'?

what is this 'they gonna break stuff' ? This sounds like some sort of street smack talk. Are you saying you agree with violence, destruction of private property and the loss of life?

You previously posted this:

But in your post #171 you sound like you were nothing more than a part of the violence like all the others.

So were all these people protesting 'police brutality' as well? Since when have 'Moms', 'accountants' etc. EVER been victims of 'police brutality' ?
Sigh..

people take to the streets when they reaching a breaking point. The fact that literally none of the protestors protesting had been protesting prior to that br point doesnt invalidate the protest.

damage: i did no damage, but after being shot (LL), clubbed, gassed, beaten and arrested for peaceful protest for weeks and months, i understand why some people were angry enough to break out Apple and Wells Fargo windows.

they were protesting police brutality - no one has to be a victim of police brutality to protest police brutality, but its funny you bring this up because all of those people i listed quickly became victims of police brutality once they took to the streets to protest police brutality.

Sigh..

people take to the streets when they reaching a breaking point. The fact that literally none of the protestors protesting had been protesting prior to that br point doesnt invalidate the protest.

damage: i did no damage, but after being shot (LL), clubbed, gassed, beaten and arrested for peaceful protest for weeks and months, i understand why some people were angry enough to break out Apple and Wells Fargo windows.

they were protesting police brutality - no one has to be a victim of police brutality to protest police brutality, but its funny you bring this up because all of those people i listed quickly became victims of police brutality once they took to the streets to protest police brutality.
63 years and never once even came close to experiencing police brutality. But then again, maybe ima unicorn with sparkles and rainbows 🌈 shooting outmybutt

exceptionally well, yea... way beyond anyones expectations, anyway. we brought about actual concessions and reforms in a time span not seen since the civil rights movement. locally, nationally, and even globally. portland police changed their use of force policy, dumped a slew of bubblegumty officers, municipalities all across the country cut militarization funding and even general funding for police departments, committed to retraining, cities committed to redirecting resources and funding to community investment, etc, etc, etc. and not least of all, brought the spotlight on the piss poor behavior of cops everywhere, changed the standard from assuming "well they just know what they're doing" to "wait a minute, something isn't right..." local, national, and global scrutiny is really all i think anyone could hope for - but we got a hell of a lot more than that.

it was a fantastic demonstration of what "demonstration" can actually do, and just exactly how pissed off and indignant a huge segment of the population really is. they tried to suppress us in the beginning, but it only served to shine the spotlight on their bubblegumed up tactics - using impact weapons and excessive force against LITERALLY peaceful protesters - teachers, moms, accountants, college students, bus drivers, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. from the beginning of the protests to the end, the difference was easily observable - the first night, i was shot with multiple rubber bullets and pepper balls for LITERALLY doing nothing more than standing on a street corner (4th n salmon, IIRC) with my hands up, shoved and struck with batons, overrun and trampled over, gassed, detained (yet never arrested, unlike most of the POC around me - being a white middle class male ABSOLUTELY benefits one), etc, etc... to toward the end of my involvement, police no longer using violence against peaceful protesters; simply setting up protest areas and not initiating violence until we gave them at least SOME kind of provocation - which yes, absolutely happened toward the end of every night... get tens of thousands of people angry enough to take to the streets, put the hammer on them for months, and see what happens. they gonna break stuff.

yea, worked.
You wanna try that all one more time, this time with out all the BullSh!t!

So, how's all that change working out for ya, had to call 911 lately, frustrated that the cops simply won't show up, even to string up the yellow tape now!

Sigh..

So, being angry at the police means destroying private property that's completely unrelated to the police? And that's ok?

If he were not armed, and especially if he hadnt been playing operator, he wouldnt have been attacked to begin with.

those he shot were also acting in self defense or defense of others.
You don't get to attack people and then claim self defense when they shoot you.

Put down the drink.

So, being angry at the police means destroying private property that's completely unrelated to the police? And that's ok?
throw all the false dichotomies at me you want.

Just say it - George Floyd is what they (and you ) were protesting right?

You do ? Well then PLEASE explain how you 'understand' why some people were angry and WHAT they were angry over.

AND if it was just 'Some' that were angry what were the others protesting ?
"Just say it?" Wtf is that supposed to mean? George floyd kicked it off - but it was just the most recent egregious display of police bullbubblegum that got everyone and myself pissed off. You say that like its some shady thing or a secret or something?

protest - protest
Riot - busting up bubblegum

i was protesting.

keep it going.. we can do this all day.

"Just say it?" Wtf is that supposed to mean? George floyd kicked it off - but it was just the most recent egregious display of police bullbubblegum that got everyone and myself pissed off. You say that like its some shady thing or a secret or something?

protest - protest

i was protesting.

Just asking for clarification about your statement of how you understand why people, being angry at police, are destroying private property. How is that understandable?

But then again, maybe ima unicorn with sparkles and rainbows 🌈 shooting outmybutt
Well, you asked for it...

Rainbow butt.jpg

Just asking for clarification about your statement of how you understand why people, being angry at police, are destroying private property. How is that understandable?
You've never studied anything related to a population unhappy with their government? You dont know how that works? When peoples' grievances are ignored, they tend to break bubblegum to get noticed.

sooooper simple.

protest - protest

i was protesting.

George Floyd was a Bubblegum Bubblegum that made his bed and now sleeps ( Forever ) in it! He completely OWNS it, his death is 100% on his shoulders, NOT the cops! He was a dead man walking, didn't matter if it was the cops or Mother Teresa there, he O.D'd and died because he was a worthless P.O.S. Bubblegum! Defending a known repeat felon is pretty classy, it's the new Woke thing I guess, instead of owning up to what YOU do, you blame the cops for busing you for doing crimes, Got It!

Protesting his death is BULLSH!T and everyone knows it, B.L.M. is a Democrat Cooperate sham created by B.H. Obummer and Co, don't even go there!

You believe destroying innocent peoples lives and livelihoods in Potland is OK, when they had nothing at all to do with anything, and you come here and promote that as Hope and Change, COOL, Bless your Heart!

protest - protest

i was protesting.

Floyd was a POS whose seemingly biggest contribution to society was, in his death, helping a few BLM leaders to grift millions of dollars in donations from corporations and a misguided public. Furthermore, the resulting reduction in police budgets around the nation for "feel good" public optics by feckless politicians has already lead to significant increases in crime and made communities less safe.

BLM is a sham of a organization whose purpose is to advance marxist goals in the US under the guise of racial justice, meanwhile the single largest killers of black people (black people and planned parenthood) get completely ignored because they don't advance the narrative being pushed in the marxist template for a oppressed/oppressor revolutionary agenda.

"The system" holding people down in the US is their own personal choices, and it has become popular in the recent decades for the people who make the most self detrimental personal choices to blame "the system" for the consequences of their own failings. By shouting, marching, and burning buildings, they've got a lot of attention and used it to point the finger in every direction except for at themselves and their own poor choices, where it belongs.

Had Kyle Rittenhouse been black and shot 2-3 people in Chicago, the nation wouldn't even know his name.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads