JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's a whole lot of shenanigans there. Fake burglary, felon in possession acting as defender, immigration fraud. This implicates basically everything but legal gun ownership, yet here we are blaming us yet again. You would think there is a conspiracy against us or something. .

Well now, maybe the now-widowed fiancée who complained the "real issue" is lax gun laws should have stayed in her own country where because of possible very strict gun laws there is no crime, no need to fake it and I am sure everyone is living happily ever after.

Idiotic wench is as dumb as a box of rocks....

Which One.jpg

The bystander, identified as Jesus Vargas, allegedly shot and killed fake robber Scott. Court documents say Vargas told police he fled the scene because he was violating his parole by being in possession of a gun.

Yeah, we need more laws against felons owning guns.

"Give me your tired, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. The wretched refuse of your teaming shore....."
Oops, better stop there, it doesn't seem to be working as well these days. 🤔

I'm flabbergasted that people still communicate using telegrams.
Me too--thought that method of communication was long dead.
But apparently not!

The International Telegram Company took over the Western Union service and is still delivering telegrams to this day. There are other telegram companies still operating across the world. The International Telegraph website says there are still 17 million telegrams being delivered every year.

IOW, criminals should be able to commit crimes at any level without fear of bodily injury or death. GOTCHA! :s0155:

We wonder how this mentality thrives? Just like Ted Cruz was pointing out recently by reading from a letter issued by a States DA. Listing the crimes which she would not prosecute under any circumstance and directed officials to immediately and unconditionally dismiss such charges... to include... B&E of a vacant or non vacant property, trespassing, larceny, shoplifting, receiving stolen property, driving with a suspended license and disorderly conduct... among others.

So in essence, a person can break into your home while you are there, trash the place, steal from you, drive your stolen property to a pawn shop on a suspended license, and the pawn shop is free to accept and resell your property.

Things that make you go, "WTAF!!??'🤣

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads