JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still MIA.

Every Kimber dealer I've talked with so far have double digit waiting lists.

Not to mention those who actually have them are reporting problems. I was waiting for the Solo myself, but I plan on waiting a long time to see if the problems were worked out whenever production finally ramps up.

The few that have made it to market seem to be having some real issues. The three people i know from youtube that have them have all had to return them for repairs. Everything from mags falling out while shooting to complete lock ups. It is a new design and will require some tweaking before it is 100%.

Thanks for the info, guess I'll wait and see if they can get it as reliable as my Taurus, Century Arms and Kel Tec's since they're reliable in my hands!! Even the P-40 with a SIG 357 barrel works just fine.

I have a kahr P9 and really like it so I was looking at the Solo. It sounds like they introduced it too soon. This may be a case where it is better to wait until version 2 comes out.

I have lost all interest in the solo. Have yet to hear a good thing from anyone who has one other than they are having problems.

The Beretta Nano now has my attention, I am just waiting for a chance to check one out.

I had one in hand a few days ago and it felt quite nice. Supposed to have an optional extended mag. I would buy one if it was available.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top