JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

To Streamlight....or not to Streamlight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Looking to get TLR-6 for my Kimber Micro 9. What are your thoughts ON HOW IT LOOKS?

Streamlight.jpg 20240109_173504.jpg

It's your gun. My opinion is meaningless on the issue Imo. I have an opinion of kimber based only on reputation/reports that I will keep to myself especially as I've never shot one so I may be wrong.

I will say I have one edc gun that is pretty ugly. But it has never had any sort of failure and has a sterling rep. I really don't care about looks for my edc (only function) but I do care about it for every other gun.

Flashlights on a gun make sense.
So do optics
So do super extended mags
So do big mag wells
So do extended slide releases…

Do you see where I'm going with this?
I love simplicity. For me less is more, with few exceptions. So it's no light for me. I do get it though and don't think you made a bad decision at all. It makes a lot of sense

On the fence because I wouldn't actually see it while using the gun, so how it looks is kind of a minor point. I looked at one of those for my Shield but the "barely twice as bright as a cell phone flashlight" was tough to get past

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top