JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cue that guy ("red dog" something) that's has said this will happen "this month" or whatever. Said it liek 5 times over the past few years. Cry for attention I guess.

Not to take away from grey goose's post. I get it, it can happen. But just pointing out some folks take that to the extreme and go all Jerry fall well about it. I guess Falwell made millions by saying world was gonna end every so often.
He'll be right one of these days….

Our rights have been infringed for 15,000 hours with this law and people are excited to have a reprieve for 72. We have fallen a long way! Show me a final judgement against restricting full capacity magazines or semi automatic firearm bans and I will take notice. By some miracle these cases are decided upon high one day, don't you think states will tweak the law to be "compliant" and the 5 year clock starts all over again?

"One of the biggest mistakes people generally make is wishful thinking. You want something to be true even if it isn't true. You ignore the real truth because of what you want to be true. This is a very difficult trap to avoid" - Elon Musk

Well, they released a ruling but you need to request copies from the Cowltz County Superior Court. I don't know the disposition of the ruling yet but copies can be requested here:

This was on a Facebook page this afternoon with no other context.

1712617844538.png News.PNG

Last Edited:
Well, they released a ruling but you need to request copies from the Cowltz County Superior Court. I don't know the disposition of the ruling yet but copies can be requested here:

View attachment 1859700
Best get on it imo. Buy buy buy. Window may be open for only 24 hours possibly. Could always drive to OR or Idaho though I suppose. Probably most peopel on this site are ahead of the game and well stocked though I would guess.

View attachment 1859700
Washington Gun Law guy, as of 10 min ago, is reporting "Injunction granted!!", but no source link or screenshot of the order.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0lZGXCXPc

Gators is open 8-8 7 days a week go buy an support the guys that got it rolling!
I wouldn't at all be surprised if they don't stay open straight through... or until they run out of inventory.

Security gun club is closed on Mondays, but are opening their doors today and the rumor mill is abuzz of other local FFL's announcing extended hours.

GO! NOW! RUN! BUY!.... BUY EM ALL!! 👍

Well, that didn't take long. Get out and get your mags ASAP before Turd Ferguson's motion is granted.

See b-tch.
See b-tch cry.
Cry, b-tch, cry.

Suck it down, Pedo Bob!

And his crying to one of his pets on the State Supreme Court worked, stayed.

May the fleas of a thousand camels eternally infest his skivvies...
Stay order :s0075: Educate me though. How does a commissioner order a stay against a judges ruling??

Last Edited:
I'd like to know as well. Further, I'd like to know why the state gets to skip the interim step of appealing to the State Court of Appeals?

Educate you? Really? It's the left coast. Your mail-in ballot is worthless. Rules only apply to certain folks. Your reps are bought off. The US and state constitions are treated like a joke. Your taxes are used as a tool against you, not to improve the community. Lawless thugs rule. Everyone is on dope. As crime skyrockets, we defund the police. China wants to buy US property on the cheap so inner city is devalued by businesses close down. Nigerian prince fooled WA out of $700 million, everybody with an OR driver license got hacked, billions in stimulus disappear with nothing to show for it, Sec of State Shamia got caught on the take for 10 grand a month- no big deal- good old girls club has your back sista', plus, much like the tax kicker, you are probably deemed a racist. Did I miss anything?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top