JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hats anyone? Profits go to defense fund.

IMG_20231005_122730.jpg

Hearing was March 11. Any updates on this case?
Nothing so far, but the rumor mill from SMF is that a ruling is expected this week. Taken with a grain of salt though since a ruling was "expected" within 2 weeks of the close of oral arguments and it's already well past that.

And news articles were talking about this being a Freedom Weekend because the judge was expected to release his decision calling the Turd's law unconstitutional this past Friday afternoon, forcing the Turd to wait till Mondayto scramble to find a judge to block the ruling

And news articles were talking about this being a Freedom Weekend because the judge was expected to release his decision calling the Turd's law unconstitutional this past Friday afternoon, forcing the Turd to wait till Mondayto scramble to find a judge to block the ruling
The darkly cynical part of me wonders if part of the delay isn't to LET Pedo Bob find a stump-broke judge who'll overturn as soon as the ruling's issued. That way judge gets to keep face with his voters and the Rumored Boybutt Banger gets to keep his ban.

Pretty sure the 2 week number was based on the judge's own statement of how long he needed to finish drafting his ruling. And the "freedom week" was a hypothetical statement from WA Gun Law - IF he wanted to give Washingtonians the biggest window to take advantage of the ruling, he would release it early on a Friday, which would mean the appeal probably wouldn't happen until Tuesday of the following week. Doesn't mean he'll actually do that.

The Cascadia subduction fault could clean up both Seattle and Portland quite nicely when it releases it's energy built up over the last ~300 years.
Cue that guy ("red dog" something) that's has said this will happen "this month" or whatever. Said it liek 5 times over the past few years. Cry for attention I guess.

Not to take away from grey goose's post. I get it, it can happen. But just pointing out some folks take that to the extreme and go all Jerry fall well about it. I guess Falwell made millions by saying world was gonna end every so often.

Actually the entire I-5 Corridor would be hit, and there's a little pocket of sanity between SEA and Olympia around JBLM.

I pray that when God decides it's time for surgery He find a way to use a scalpel rather than a bonesaw.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews