JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is nothing more then the next faze of rhetoric against guns! Singeing out a certain classification of skills and applying it to a tool simply shows a total lack of intelligence on the part of those who wish to remove all firearms! There is no such thing as a "Sniper Rifle" My .22 Savage MK-II can be used to great effect as such by one trained specifically for that task, in any one else's hands, it's just a small accurate rifle! The hunting of another human implies a very specific set of rules that must be followed to the letter, so labeling something and or someone not a part of the Military is completely wrong on many levels, and is a disservice to those chosen to carry out that mission, and to live with that them selves alone!!! No one "likes" the term "Sniper" and what that represents, Until they find them selves in need of some one with those skills and trained in those deadly arts! STOP ATTACKING THE DAMN GUNS!!! Start working on the people will evil in their hearts and minds!

:s0101:

Great thread.

I once was a part of the ignorant anti-gun crowd. That was because I was ignorant. I had never been around guns or conversed about guns with gun owners.

Once someone took the time to educate me about guns and gun safety, I was able to change my stance on guns. Fortunately, my 'educator' was gentle and didn't point and laugh and call me a fool when I expressed my anti-gun opinion, he just calmly started pointing out some facts and got me interested in learning more.

No one thinks shooting deaths in America is a good thing, but no one can agree on how to stop it. Those who don't understand about law-abiding gun-ownership want to ban all 'bad' guns, whether they label them 'assault' or 'sniper' or whatever, not realizing that it's not the weapon that is bad, it's the operator of that weapon making bad choices. How do you regulate choices? Way easier to blame the gun. We, law-abiding gun-owners, understand that placing more regulations on certain guns or on us won't affect the 'bad guys'. We've got more work to do to gently educate the anti-gun folks so they can understand this.

And the BS begins here we go not only and assault weapon but a sniper weapon as well how could they!

The United Way is raising money by raffling off sniper weapons. Yes, the United Way.

"Among the prizes are Bushmaster AR-15s. Those are assault-type rifles similar to the Bushmaster weapon owned by Adam Lanza when he launched his 2012 killing rampage in Newtown, Conn., in which 20 children ages 6 and 7 and six adults were massacred. Another is the Barrett M95 .50 BMG rifle. That's a sniper's weapon."

The United Way is raising money by raffling off sniper weapons. Yes, the United Way.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top