JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick update, 6 weeks after applying to job, then phone, skype and in person interviews with 8 people in NorCal .....I get to keep my Evil black Pistola....prez of company called from New Mex and gave me bad news. I feel bad for my wife and parents in laws :(and 15k more a year would of been really nice....but I don't have to move to Kali.....and worry which firearms they "like" and whether my pipes on the motorcycle are too loud. A relief. They paid most of my travel expenses down for the in person interview and the president said it was really close and he didn't want to burn any bridges...Thanks guys and gals for all your support, warnings, notes and cautions, smart Azz remarks, etc.

Feels Good! Washington my home, wherever I may roam....until I retire in Idaho.:cool:

Brutus Out

Last Edited:
Bubblegum them right in the bubblegum. You didn't want to bubblegumming live in that Bubblegumed bubblegum hole of a State anyhow! They should suck your bubblegum, then kiss your rosey red bubblegum afterwards. o_O

FYI- I actually typed in the "BUBBLEGUMS" were it says that. I save the REAL version language for when I'm around elderly ladies tand kids.

:D

Would you have even noticed that $15k bump in Kali? Nothing there is affordable.

Actually, the houses were far more affordable in the area, including 5-10 acres for less than $225K half hour out in the country. Lots of foreclosures so a buyers market. I am relieved I don't have to sell/mod firearms. Wife is sad but taking it in stride. For me, I'm cool with staying N of the Columbia.

Brutus Out

Well, at least it didn't work out "Bad" losing the extra money and all. And from what little I know of Skagit County you're in a really beautiful place!

Well, at least it didn't work out "Bad" losing the extra money and all. And from what little I know of Skagit County you're in a really beautiful place!

Actually I am a little N & W of Skagit County in even prettier country now. We do really like it here, there just aren't jobs commensurate with our experience levels and education....but working in Paradise is a nice trade off. Plus SHTF we can most likely bug in and are surrounded by a salt water moat so zombies not a big, big concern.:D

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top