JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There in lies the rub.
Do you advertise that you store guns?
Or do you have a safe haven for guns?
I would ask around at the gun stores in the Siskiyou/Grants Pass/Medford area

Crazy it has come to this. I am sure the criminals don't worry about these sorts of laws.
And who besides relatives would be trustworthy?

I guess I could pawn them, then redeem, then repawn, then redeem, then repawn, then redeem....:confused: but then there's be those transfer fees!

Brutus Out

You could take them to a gun store for consignment and put a really high price on them.
If anyone is foolish enough to pay an exorbitant price, you get to buy new guns when you move back here and pocket the difference.

I knew a guy who owned a vintage Ferrari and every winter he would place it up for sale in a really nice upscale heated consignment showroom.
Then when summer hit, he would move it back to his garage and it would be all perfectly waxed and polished.

You don't have any friends that would hole them for you?

Dang man, If it wasn't for the stupid BGC laws I would hold them for you in a safe you provided.

If done with even a friend I would write up a contract!
No respectful man would charge you.

There is no such thing as a free lunch: A $500 reward per gun,,, Commie Kali gets wind that you keep guns in another state, with no BGC transfer, and they bust you as an arms merchant. OR gets wind you left your guns behind; Busted.
And do you actually think you'll ever get home when kali realizes your a high earning tax slave?
You no longer live in the USA
You live in the FUSA
Start thinking/acting like a slave on the run, you may live long enough to see your children turn on you.

Any freedom tools left in another state would be legally transferred, and since no longer in one's possession CA laws do not apply. Good excuse to get an M1A Scout, however.
The plan is staying until retirement age, then off to ID or SD.
Last time I lived in CA was in the service.
Brutus Out

Or maintain a "vacation home" on the OR side of the border and keep the irons there. Since when is what happens outside Commief***ya's borders any of their business legally?

Just not seeing any jurisdiction there... then again I'm not a fascist POS that needs to be neutron-bombed back into primordial soup either. lol

Or maintain a "vacation home" on the OR side of the border and keep the irons there. Since when is what happens outside Commief***ya's borders any of their business legally?

Just not seeing any jurisdiction there... then again I'm not a fascist POS that needs to be neutron-bombed back into primordial soup either. lol

Yes, I agree, reading their laws make my head hurt just in the crazy BS they consider a "feature" and the number of features...Seriously, nothing is more threatening than a rifle with ....A BAYONET LUG! Really, a bayonet lug, yet it appears you can have a C&R rifle with a bayonet?

Well, maybe I won't get the offer. But I am going to do my best in the day long interview.
The wife and I have already talked about a cabin where there are more trees.:rolleyes:
I knew the state was screwy but I had no idea how far....

Brutus Out

Did we get into knives yet?
Remember,your folder,since I'm sure that a fixed blade couldn't be carried, shouldn't have a blade that is any longer than your palm is wide.
My son would always be nice about it and they would put the tip of the blade by the edge of their hand and say OK
But if you're a Richard about it they push the handle into their hand to make it too long
So it ain't just guns they get excited about

Did we get into knives yet?
Remember,your folder,since I'm sure that a fixed blade couldn't be carried, shouldn't have a blade that is any longer than your palm is wide.
My son would always be nice about it and they would put the tip of the blade by the edge of their hand and say OK
But if you're a Richard about it they push the handle into their hand to make it too long
So it ain't just guns they get excited about

I have big hands, so there is that...I usually carry just a Swiss, unless I am toting my GHB.
It is truly a messed up state my goal is a 7 plus year sentence and then your neck of the woods, hopefully east of Cheney WA or down in the timber country N of Lewiston.
Brutus Out

Yes, I agree, reading their laws make my head hurt just in the crazy BS they consider a "feature" and the number of features...Seriously, nothing is more threatening than a rifle with ....A BAYONET LUG! Really, a bayonet lug, yet it appears you can have a C&R rifle with a bayonet?

Well, maybe I won't get the offer. But I am going to do my best in the day long interview.
The wife and I have already talked about a cabin where there are more trees.:rolleyes:
I knew the state was screwy but I had no idea how far....

Brutus Out
Maybe that is the reason my middle school math teacher moved to Or from Cali... She wanted an adventuresome life, or no stupid gun laws.

Greetings from Springfield OR. One the way to Kali for the interview. Breakfast right now at the cottage restaraunt. Good traveling weather.
Tuesday is the big interview. I hope we elect a conservative who stacks the court and strikes down most of CA stupid, gun laws.:mad:

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads