JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My thoughts that anyone that comes to a gun board for rental real estate advice instead of asking a qualified real estate attorney probably should not be buying property to rent. Sorry, you asked.
Obviously I've done my due diligence on all of this, im not an idiot.

But at the end of the day this isnt just a gun board. Ive been on here for 16 years and I have trusted many a member with my money and my safety around firearms. Through NWFA I have met many peiple with a variety of experiences and skill sets...

We are not all just a bunch of knuckle dragging retards grunting about guns here

My thoughts that anyone that comes to a gun board for rental real estate advice instead of asking a qualified real estate attorney probably should not be buying property to rent. Sorry, you asked.

Obviously I've done my due diligence on all of this, im not an idiot.

But at the end of the day this isnt just a gun board. Ive been on here for 16 years and I have trusted many a member with my money and my safety around firearms. Through NWFA I have met many peiple with a variety of experiences and skill sets...

We are not all just a bunch of knuckle dragging retards grunting about guns here
I will argue that gun owners make up the most divers cross section of America. We range from the ultra liberal to the ultra conservative, poverty level income to the top 1% of income earners. On this forum, we have a bunch of Members in the top 10% of income earners.

Plan to pay it off in full and to keep it long term. The tax savings due to depreciation is significant but if you ever sell the feds will be right there for their money. Ask me how I know.

Have a conversation with a tax professional.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top