JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Fatal. We've done deals b4.

I'd probably buy a cool custom display box from you if it were fitted for my s&w 629 classic, 6.5" 44 mag. Especially if you could do something cool like incorporate a couple speed loaders sections so it could be like the revolver and then a speed loader or two next to it.

~GunBuggy
Fantastic! Send me a PM and we can move forward from there.

Allllllllrighty then...

Finally an update. Getting ready to ship the first display case. This is for a Randall knife. A big thank you to @GWS for this request.

Hopefully he'll post some final pics with the knife in the case. Either way, here are a couple of his finished product.

20240421_202848.jpg 20240421_203023.jpg

Allllllllrighty then...

Finally an update. Getting ready to ship the first display case. This is for a Randall knife. A big thank you to @GWS for this request.

Hopefully he'll post some final pics with the knife in the case. Either way, here are a couple of his finished product.

View attachment 1868109 View attachment 1868110
Looks nice! Wonder how it would look if shotgun shells were used for the pegs, may be a nice touch.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top