JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to worry.....with the right holster you can conceal almost anything and look good while doing it. Maybe.

1647659816303.png

Aloha, Mark

I personally think carrying in the gym is a bad idea. Too easy to drop your gun, and its going to get in the way if you are doing any sort of lifting. I always left my CC in my locker at the gym. Made sure that nobody ever saw me put it in there, and always used a good lock.

But if you are talking only about the cloths, I agree with other folks on lightweight little guns. Personally I carry a J frame Scandium frame .357 in pocket carry. Really nice as if you are wearing gym cloths in a scetchy area (downtown) you look like your hands are just in your pockets, but in reality you can literally be holding your gun and nobody would know. Revolvers also breakup their shape better and dont print as easily as semi's. Especially in gym shorts.

Last Edited:
Step 1: work out at home and not need to be concerned about having gun at gym.
Step 2: cancel gym membership and save money that can be spent on more ammo.

Win-win.

If I was going to carry at a gym while exercising, which I wouldn't because I follow steps 1 and 2. A fanny pack becomes a legitimate method.

I personally think carrying in the gym is a bad idea. Too easy to drop your gun, and its going to get in the way if you are doing any sort of lifting. I always left my CC in my locker at the gym. Made sure that nobody ever saw me put it in there, and always used a good lock.

But if you are talking only about the cloths, I agree with other folks on lightweight little guns. Personally I carry a J frame Scandium frame .357 in pocket carry. Really nice as if you are wearing gym cloths in a scetchy area (downtown) you look like your hands are just in your pockets, but in reality you can literally be holding your gun and nobody would know. Revolvers also breakup their shape better and dont print as easily as semi's. Especially in gym shorts.
I agree. Howe sometimes in the summer I will lounge around in gym clothes at home

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top