JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sure hope people lose interest and the price plummets so I can afford a few... then people realize how foolish they had been and they become popular again.
I should have bought one of these instead of a sig mk25 and Ruger ar556, but probably not. LoL
More than likely it will be one of my next few buys.

IMG_0509.JPG
I sure hope people lose interest and the price plummets so I can afford a few... then people realize how foolish they had been and they become popular again.
I should have bought one of these instead of a sig mk25 and Ruger ar556, but probably not. LoL
More than likely it will be one of my next few buys.

I have four now that I'm keeping after over the years buying & selling many others since the '80s for needful firearms. I finally bought the replacement for the McMillan stocked Super Match I used to shoot NRA High Power with and sold. I've had a MK 25 & many ARs, they do not even compare with a M14 type rifle. I have a Remington Collector's Edition M24 sniper kit that I bought last year & it will out shoot my Super Match any day. However, the Super Match just feels better in your hands, looks better & will be in my safe until I'm buried at sea.

FYI: I just picked up a late '90s Standard Walnut for less than a grand. Many quality ARs are selling for much more than standard M1As. Try to sell a Frankenbrand AR without giving it away, good luck. I could sell the M1A any day and make a profit.

Last Edited:
I just ordered a 2nd Blackfeather RS chassis for myself.
My National Match M21A5 type SEI will live in this new chassis, and it will look something like this.

SHG-M.c.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top